Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

It drives me nuts how the NFL front offices talk so much about character.  But then teams who welcome the big troublemakers often seem to be the most successful.  Most of the league's dynasties are horribly unlikeable outside of their hometowns.

Growing up in the 90s, the off-field activities of the Dallas Cowboys were legendary and not in a good way.  Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, etc.  The players who weren't criminals had insufferable personalities, who were almost impossible to root for.

Then you have the New England Patriots with cheating scandal after cheating scandal.  The reason the Netflix roast is so popular, is because every sports fan outside of Boston hated Tom Brady and it's the closest we will ever get to seeing him punched in the face.

Now it's the Chiefs.  From Kareem Hunt to Tyreek Hill to Rashee Rice.  Taylor Swift.  Just awful.  You really want to root for a guy like Patrick Mahomes or Andy Reid.  But then you wonder why the team keeps turning a blind eye and drafting guys who are destined to become a problem.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mjt328 said:

It drives me nuts how the NFL front offices talk so much about character.  But then teams who welcome the big troublemakers often seem to be the most successful.  Most of the league's dynasties are horribly unlikeable outside of their hometowns.

Growing up in the 90s, the off-field activities of the Dallas Cowboys were legendary and not in a good way.  Michael Irvin, Nate Newton, etc.  The players who weren't criminals had insufferable personalities, who were almost impossible to root for.

Then you have the New England Patriots with cheating scandal after cheating scandal.  The reason the Netflix roast is so popular, is because every sports fan outside of Boston hated Tom Brady and it's the closest we will ever get to seeing him punched in the face.

Now it's the Chiefs.  From Kareem Hunt to Tyreek Hill to Rashee Rice.  Taylor Swift.  Just awful.  You really want to root for a guy like Patrick Mahomes or Andy Reid.  But then you wonder why the team keeps turning a blind eye and drafting guys who are destined to become a problem.

You put Taylor Swift in the same category as wife beaters and criminals. Jesus dude. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, mjt328 said:

What did Tay Tay ever do to you?

Nbc GIF by The Voice

• Vomit 2

3 hours ago, mjt328 said:

image.png.c968b724c54bfcebe6b2a7a999cab190.png

It was right there for us to see this whole time, how did we miss it?

6 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I bet he plays this season.  KC is rewarded for having scum on their team just like with Hill 

furthermore, I bet he doesn’t miss a single game due to suspension.

5 hours ago, bobobonators said:

You put Taylor Swift in the same category as wife beaters and criminals. Jesus dude. 

Had the same thought,  but Swift’s inclusion there may be due to the poster feeling that it’s another example of NFL allowing Chiefs / players to get away with misconduct because of the potential market with her fan base, not her personal criminal activity.  But same post also references “insufferable personalities” which if referencing significant other of player being the insufferable one being something the NFL should potentially regulate, I’d be fascinated to see how that goes.  If it’s just the team regulating or not, seems Reid doesn’t make it a priority.  

9 hours ago, goober said:

Had the same thought,  but Swift’s inclusion there may be due to the poster feeling that it’s another example of NFL allowing Chiefs / players to get away with misconduct because of the potential market with her fan base, not her personal criminal activity.  But same post also references “insufferable personalities” which if referencing significant other of player being the insufferable one being something the NFL should potentially regulate, I’d be fascinated to see how that goes.  If it’s just the team regulating or not, seems Reid doesn’t make it a priority.  

lol what on earth are you droning on about??

The NFL and/or Reid "regulating insufferable significant others"?  

Posters losing their minds over the Bills latest oppressors (KC).....

18 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'd want to see one more source on this but those details are insane if true.

So the pattern of stupid, criminal, and hood-like behavior has been there for quite some time. If he somehow escapes jail time, which at this point I don't believe he will because of the potential for this to have been another Henry Ruggs situation, then I expect him to be suspended for at least 12 games. The charges of racing and fleeing the scene are absolutely cut and dry with the evidence the prosecution has. Then the assault charges, and now this story coming out from his college days, just add to the picture of Rice's character he himself is painting at this point. 

5 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

That's because of the genital warts bro. That's not her fault

I prefer to think of them as organic ribbing for her pleasure.

• Haha (+1) 2