PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

Well all I can say is there's a fool born everyday. And then we turn around and complain about our taxes and cost of food and put out this for our millionaire player and billionaire owners. Jokes on us. Before I choose one cent of my taxes toward this I say bye,bye move the team wherever you want.

• Agree 2

Making the fans pay is better than making the tax payers pay IMO.   They are doing a mix though.

They can do it because demand is there, it's just that simple.

19 hours ago, zevo said:

Is the 10% interest loan accurate?. If so, anyone that finances the PSL should reexamine their personal finances. 

10%, pay cash or you are a sucker

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

And it all goes back in good ol' Terry's pocket. But hey... he kept the team in Buffalo right?

Wish we didn't cave in once again to this robbery.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Making the fans pay is better than making the tax payers pay IMO.   They are doing a mix though.

They can do it because demand is there, it's just that simple.

But it's still the demand of the minority. Put these to a public vote statewide and it goes down but you'll never see that.

1 minute ago, Radar said:

But it's still the demand of the minority. Put these to a public vote statewide and it goes down but you'll never see that.

Put what to a vote?  PSL's?  that makes no sense.  Do people vote if the Olive Garden offers chicken parm?  Its on the market, buy it or don't buy it, it is all of our choice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, eball said:

The sense of entitlement among Bills fans is astonishing.

Which is worse? Pegula asking $50k for the best seats or Bills STHs who claim they are owed a lifetime of free dibs to the best seats in the house for eternity and only they can turn around and sell those seats for confiscatory rates to others?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Radar said:

I hate PSLs but it's a private company offering a product. 

6 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Put what to a vote?  PSL's?  that makes no sense.  Do people vote if the Olive Garden offers chicken parm?  Its on the market, buy it or don't buy it, it is all of our choice.

Olive Garden doesn't build their restaurants with public funds.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Turk71 said:

Olive Garden doesn't build their restaurants with public funds.

Ok but how is that relevant?   The bills stadium is partially build with public funds the other part is from pegula and ultimately PSLs.  If legislature  passed a bill to build 60% of an Olive Garden restaurant do you expect free food?   I guess the analogy would be if Olive Garden charged a fee to have the right to go through the door.  So you would object to the fee but cost of dinner is ok?   You have the choice regardless to go there or not. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, eball said:

The sense of entitlement among Bills fans is astonishing.

Having to cough up the equivalent of an automobile just to be "allowed" to buy your tickets has always felt pretty scammy to me.

I don't think that having that perspective qualifies as entitlement.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• Simon changed the title to Some PSL prices are now being released - WOW

So this supposed range is just for the really good seats?

Nobody still has any idea what the 300 section equivalent (outside the 25 yard line) will be then?

I am hopeful, but worried. I Certainly won't be paying 10k, especially per seat. Yipes.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

If legislature  passed a bill to build 60% of an Olive Garden restaurant do you expect free food?  

No

I would expect a taxpayer revolt.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

So this supposed range is just for the really good seats?

Nobody still has any idea what the 300 section equivalent (outside the 25 yard line) will be then?

I am hopeful, but worried. I Certainly won't be paying 10k, especially per seat. Yipes.

Speaking of hopeful, I was willing to pay 2.5k. Realistically I thought the licenses would creep to 5k. $10,000 is insane. Count me on the ship that’s sailed for a no. 

More power to those who go through with it just for the “right” to splash more cash. 

• Like (+1) 1

I am surprised that the PSL prices are this high. I could understand the Giants/Jets asking for it as they are in the NYC market with a lot of corporate support. Buffalo doesn't have that to fall back on. I mentioned this before, but many Giants/Jets fans dropped their seasons and buy individual game tickets to avoid the PSL fee. If PSL's failed with the fans in a big market like NYC, then what chance does this have to be successful in Buffalo.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2