Bills sign C/G Will Clapp

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

then Mr. Clapp might have a shot to be the starting Center and move McGovern back to LG and Edwards back to the 3TE/3OT role in heavy

I don’t see that happeneing. David Edwards is on a whole nother level than Clapp imo. Clapp is here to add depth and probably compete with Alex Anderson. At least that is my opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

Yeah, like this wasn't orchestrated.

"Hey Will Clapp, would you like to play for the clappiest clapper that ever clapped"?

Was wondering who would post a lame idiotic joke.

In some fandoms this would start a fight rather than a high five.

26 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve given things over the years but am cautious when someone asks me not to say anything.

I suppose you won't tell us who this "someone" is either. 

I hate you. 

17 minutes ago, zevo said:

Click on the thread looking for info…2 pages full of bad jokes…pretty much what I was expecting after hearing the signing 🤣

That and a lot of virtual nasty looks at @Kirby Jackson

21 minutes ago, zevo said:

Click on the thread looking for info…2 pages full of bad jokes…pretty much what I was expecting after hearing the signing 🤣

Minimum JAG signing … will battle to make the team depending on how many OLine they draft … 

Thats probably about it right guys …? 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I had heard about this almost 48 hours ago but kept 🤐

So you're saying you Clapped your trap?

40 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This to me is a slighty higher level Greg Mancz type signing. Clapp did play a lot last year when Corey Lindsey got hurt. 

Yeah, and San Diego (idc what they call themselves) had a lot of trouble protecting Herbert.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

I hope this is more of a camp body pickup. He's not highly regarded by any fans of the teams he played on even as a backup they say he was pretty bad. While he is coming off of a injury Chargers fans did say he played decently for the most part last season so that's a positive. I really hope the Bills invest at least two draft picks into the offensive line. I don't like the depth and Edwards while not a bad starter is not someone I am confident in. Outside of Van Denmark as a capable swing tackle I don't really like what the team has depth wise along the offensive line. 

Sorry you a so picky.  What NFL team has good depth on their O line?   Seriously, most NFL teams don't even have good starting O linemen.

Why didn't people like Clapp?  He looks like a pretty big dude.    

• Agree 1