Allen vs Poyer

Allen vs Poyer   

155 members have voted

1. 1. Allen breaks a run to the Miami secondary and its just Poyer to beat...does Allen 

• Slide
    • Hurdle
    • Truck
    • Other

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Allen will just run right past Poyer, he is probably faster than Poyer at this point.

This is probably the correct answer.  But in my imagination, Josh trucks him and then kind of trips up and goes down shortly after the hit.  Both guys get up, share a laugh and hug, and neither takes a shot to their ego.

• Like (+1) 6

Slightly OT, but if anyone here played football - if you are running at full speed, do you have time to notice who is the defender?

I've only played basketball and I always knew who is who, but I guess it is slightly different in  football...

Honestly, with the contract Poyer signed I think it's rather presumptuous that he even makes the Miami roster. I would definitely put him in the category of "see how the draft plays out". Could easily see Miami grab a safety by the end of day 2 and Poyer could very well end up back on the FA market. 

37 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Truck. Then he makes an exception to his “destroy the Dolphins” rule and helps him up and gives him a hug 

And he helps him up from ground.

23 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Slightly OT, but if anyone here played football - if you are running at full speed, do you have time to notice who is the defender?

I've only played basketball and I always knew who is who, but I guess it is slightly different in  football...

Yes but I never played at college level and I was a short yardage backup with very little juice but a lot of pop.