We are set at WR. Maybe we’ll grab one in Round 6.

52 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Great suggestion!  It was a smart move to pass on Mahomes and draft a cornerback. We also should not have drafted Josh Allen if there was a good safety available. Actually I'm kinda surprised this didn't happen. 

I sure do pine for the Levy/Jauron days. With McDermott, there is perhaps some chance that he won't take a first round safety. :( Is Jauron still available? 👍

Someone posted a chart showing top draft resources dedicated by position across the NFL in recent years.  I think it was 5 years.  Guess which team dedicated the LEAST in the NFL to DBs?    But by all means keep up the narrative.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Diggs replacement is hopefully in this draft

#2 for a season or two, fills that opposite X role, giving us a vertical threat. Then takes over for Diggs as #1.

Samuel and Shakir in the slot. 

That's a nasty 4 WR set.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Diggs, Shakir, Hollins, Samuel, Shorter…even Kincaid (WR/TE). Nice WR room.

Face it…we need an interior O lineman or a safety.

Deal with it.  

Don't we need a DE who's actually gonna effect mahomes aswell?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Deal with it.  

oh, you!

12 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

After Adding Samuel I don’t think they go WR in RD1 now. Could possibly see them trading down my bet is on Saftey Kam Kitchens from Miami. Bills just hired Miami DB coach to staff 

it would be a mistake to not take one of the 6-7 Round 1 level talents at WR IMO.  

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Deal with it.  

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but do agree with this to a point.  Don't think it's the 6th round, but do feel there are higher priorities than WR at this point.  There's only one ball to go around and only 11 players on the field.  If we were playing fantasy football then the more weapons the better.  Put another star WR out there, just means less catches for Diggs or Kincaid , or someone else.

I'd go DL in 1st, then CB and WR in some order, after that followed by center.   Not sure if the Bills will sign Douglas next year to extension as may feel rather extend Benford and then have a 2nd year CB on other side.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean it's no longer the most immediately pressing need (now FS is IMHO) but we have to build for the future. Take a flier on a guy in the 2nd or 3rd.

Beane will grab a safety or 2 soon I imagine. Hopefully Simmons

Stef might be gone in 2025, and if he isn't there's no way he's still a number one for two more seasons. We need cheap but highly skilled labour at the position and as much as I like the Samuel signing he won't be the number 1 in two years.

• Like (+1) 1