Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

It's less crazy than it was 3 6ears ago. RBs had a bit of a Renaissance in 2022, and 2023 trended up in importance again. I'm not saying buff needs to follow, especially now... but league goes in waves. Running was important this year

Waiting to see Josh Jacobs numbers on the Packers that already do not use Aaron Jones properly 

44 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Good depth player for McDermott. Now do Dane Jackson.

I honestly hate these $2M deals that eat up space that could be filled by a rookie or min contract

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And this, ladies and gents, is why the WR FA market is broken and why Dionte Johnson and Courtland Sutton are worth sending a day 3 pick or two: less money for better production

Suttons available? I'd be shocked 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, boyst said:

whats funny to me is if we go back on this board we could find a lot of fun posts. when we were excited for Drayton Florrence or Larry Centers.

when we were on the watch to see where Haynesworth would end up. Or satisfied with Kyle Orton.

I was a kid but centers was cool af! And Sam gash lol loved that dude

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How do you correct a sexual addiction? Like, do you just stop your whole life? Lol

The same way you treat any other addiction, by working on converting it from an overwhelming need to a controllable desire

Just now, appoo said:

The same way you treat any other addiction, by working on converting it from an overwhelming need to a controllable desire

It's sex, though. Like how do you keep yourself from being horny? 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Bills are talking to Emmanuel Ogbah. Not sure if it gets done.

I believe they were in on him a couple years back as well. I remember him saying he almost signed here before re-signing with the Dolphins. Beane does like to circle back to guys they didn't get the first time. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's sex, though. Like how do you keep yourself from being horny? 

It's not about the horniness, it's about the compulsion to act on it.

I mean it's like craving desert. Who doesn't like desert? A sugar addict will have desert multiple times a day, because of the compulsion that's controlling him. 

Edited by appoo

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Crazy money for this guy.  He is a strong side end who is just pretty good at playing the run and pretty good at rushing the passer.

He was known in Dallas as Jerry's Pet Cat.