New uniforms for the Jets in 2024

Gregg

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Go back to their 80s and early to mid 90s jerseys with the Jet as the T over the word Jets

What they wore against the Bills when Rodgers got hurt is what they are going back to. Their fans loved those uniforms.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

I'm worried that the Bills are going to change their uniforms for the stadium opening and do something "modern" that looks stupid.

Look no further than the Jets, Falcons, Rams, Lions, etc. -- don't fix things that aren't broken. Less is more.

I don't anticipate that happening.  I think the Bills are aware they have very good uniforms currently.  Much better than the previous ones they had.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MPL said:

Whatever a team's uniform was in 1990, that's the uniform the team should go with. 1990 was the peak of NFL uniforms. 

Agree, but the white helmets are better for the Bills.

It ain’t gonna help, 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, MJS said:
2 hours ago, MPL said:

Whatever a team's uniform was in 1990, that's the uniform the team should go with. 1990 was the peak of NFL uniforms. 

Agree, but the white helmets are better for the Bills.

I don't know, man, it sounds like you're telling me 1980 was the peak of NFL uniforms

3 hours ago, Patrick Fitzryan said:

I'm worried that the Bills are going to change their uniforms for the stadium opening and do something "modern" that looks stupid.

Look no further than the Jets, Falcons, Rams, Lions, etc. -- don't fix things that aren't broken. Less is more.

The original standing buffalo logo is less than then complicated running buffalo logo.

We don't really give a ***** about this do we? Certainly not enough to discuss this on TBD. Wait a minute, I get it. Offseason. We discuss any of the most ridiculous things on here. Fair game. Carry on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.