Bills colors? What say you?

major

8 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’d take the vintage standing buffalo logo and revise it a bit. Like the Lions did with theirs.  

I’d keep the same colors

I agree. I really like the standing buffalo but admit that it could use a slight makeover. I never understood what that horizontal stripe is (coming out of the buffalo's head) on the current logo. It looks like a 2x4. 

37 minutes ago, Eight17 said:

I agree. I really like the standing buffalo but admit that it could use a slight makeover. I never understood what that horizontal stripe is (coming out of the buffalo's head) on the current logo. It looks like a 2x4. 

Red standing Buffalo with slight revision would be perfect!

I'm fine with our uniforms.  In my opinion, we are top 7 or 8 in the NFL as far as uniform attractiveness is concerned...

...but I always though a black helmet with the blue charging buffalo would be sick. 

Edited by saundena

The blue on black isn't a great look especially with the red outline. I say that and really like the Mets blue on black with orange outline. Personally I like our current white on blues and the white charging Bison. The only change I could see is bringing back the red standing Bison. Otherwise I say keep things as they are. 

The only reason teams have worn alternate colors is to drive up sports paraphernalia sales.  Want black?  Buy a sweatshirt.  Personally, I loathe the red unis. (They perfectly mimic the Arizona Cardinals).   The all blues are okay, but it wouldn't kill me if they only wore them once a year (as the color rush uniform) or not at all.  

59 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Unform nerdery is a hobbie of mine.

Made these a while back.

fetch?id=259077&d=1687729583

fetch?id=259078&d=1687729607

fetch?id=259079&d=1687729630

Can you do blue helmet with blue charging Buffalo and bold white outline??  Don’t think the red Buffalo is what we want.

I never knew Bills fans were so invested in uniform fashion until I began to frequent TBD. I am a classics  uni fan for the Bills AND sabres too I might add.

I get cranky when big major changes occur.

Unless they are clearly for the better. Having a RED #17 is my only aberration

You know what would be siq but prolly never happen? Put a strip of Bills colors zubaz as a stripe down each leg. Or a trim, arm hole border. Maybe.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.