First piece of steel raised at new stadium

Commish

4 hours ago, Whkfc said:

Cool if only we had a cool piece to display when it opens something like idk maybe a CHAMPIONSHIP BANNER. Yeah that would be cool.

It could be worse. Like this abomination...

image.thumb.png.6209f6a66f0c8491a581c2d9f5fa9fce.png

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why half the knuckleheads use the sink as their personal toilet.  Only in Buffalo.  You’d never see someone in the sink at the Ray Jay stadium in Tampa.

Go to enough venues you'll be amazed. In NC since I moved down in '04 women would use mens restrooms all the time. A concert for a female drawing crowd would have lines of men & women going into the men's room. 

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Why half the knuckleheads use the sink as their personal toilet.  Only in Buffalo.  You’d never see someone in the sink at the Ray Jay stadium in Tampa.

That's because 2/3 of those in Jax don't have indoor plumbing---so they get confused at the stadium.

• Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Opposite on NorthSide. The troughs are the sinks.

😏

That’s so disgusting and funny.  I just hate it as I pride myself in washing my hands 20 times a day which is why I almost never get a cold or the flu.  My point is I’m just not washing my hands in a sink where guys are peeing.  That would have an oppositional effect.

17 hours ago, boyst said:

Go to enough venues you'll be amazed. In NC since I moved down in '04 women would use mens restrooms all the time. A concert for a female drawing crowd would have lines of men & women going into the men's room. 

That I see all the time.  That doesn’t bother me.  I just don’t want to be in the bathroom with a woman.  I’d rather hold it until they are done.

21 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

definitely NOT only in Buffalo....

21 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

I was at the Bills/Chargers game when the weather balloon knocked the power out to the stadium (2008 I think). I just finished in the bathroom and my friend was in line a little bit back. I went to grab us some beer and the power went out while he was still I there. Needless to say, he said when it went out it was no holds barred in there.

I was at the Chargers game when the power went out. I was in the stands, but nobody went gay.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Somewhat unrelated and not a dome rant... really!

The stadium they are planning to build in Las Vegas for the Oakland A's (which apparently is hitting obstacles thanks to their a--hole owner) was a dome in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Estimated cost? $1.5B!!!

How does an open air stadium in Orchard Park cost $1.8B and climbing? I mean, c'mon. What level of graft are we taking about?

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Somewhat unrelated and not a dome rant... really!

The stadium they are planning to build in Las Vegas for the Oakland A's (which apparently is hitting obstacles thanks to their a--hole owner) was a dome in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Estimated cost? $1.5B!!!

How does an open air stadium in Orchard Park cost $1.8B and climbing? I mean, c'mon. What level of graft are we taking about?

Yeah, not saying it's a non-issue, but 1. baseball stadiums are considerably smaller and 2. Stuff is generally cheaper out west

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.