Please pray for my wife

whorlnut

7 hours ago, whorlnut said:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you all know the doctors can’t do anything more for my beautiful wife. She had a massive stroke on Saturday night (on top of the massive aneurysm on Friday night) and we have decided to remove her air tube on Wednesday morning.

This has taught me so much. First, how much I truly loved and depended on my wife. Second, how precious life is. Third, don’t say, do, or have actions that you might regret. Fourth, football is just a game.

We all love the Bills and have different ways that we think they need to go, but in the end, none of it matters. Hold tight the ones you love. Don’t sweat financial issues, stay close to your spouse, and just flat out do the very best you can.

With love…Scott and Jill Whorley

My heart truly hurts for you ❤️

Edited by Returntoglory
Spelling

8 hours ago, whorlnut said:

It is with a heavy heart that I have to let you all know the doctors can’t do anything more for my beautiful wife. She had a massive stroke on Saturday night (on top of the massive aneurysm on Friday night) and we have decided to remove her air tube on Wednesday morning.

This has taught me so much. First, how much I truly loved and depended on my wife. Second, how precious life is. Third, don’t say, do, or have actions that you might regret. Fourth, football is just a game.

We all love the Bills and have different ways that we think they need to go, but in the end, none of it matters. Hold tight the ones you love. Don’t sweat financial issues, stay close to your spouse, and just flat out do the very best you can.

Sorry to hear that , My deepest condolences Scott

8 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Beautiful, heartfelt sentiments that put into perspective the abject frustration and emptiness Bills fans feel at a premature ending of an emotional ride. The loss of a loved one crushes the soul. That person lives in your heart and mind with vivid images that affect your sleep and every aspect of your life  for a long time. The tough beats by your favorite team usually lasts for a few months until the offseason gives hope to move forward. The healthiest way to handle fandom is to realize that rooting is a vehicle to enhance the joy and exhilaration you so desperately need to give you balance in a challenging world, but when frustration starts putting your mental and physical health in jeopardy,remembering Scott’s words of wisdom about perspective is useful.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.