Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Just like the Patriots in their prime….the Chiefs simply do not make mistakes to beat themselves. THAT is the difference….period! 

Like fumbling the ball into the end zone for a touchback? 

Fact is the NFL is pretty weak right now. Most teams don’t have even a serviceable QB, let alone a great one. 

Chiefs have the trifecta of top QB, top pass rusher and top coaching. Everybody else is playing catch up to get to that level. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Andy Reid is the best ever in my opinion. He did a lot more with average QBs before Mahomes than Belichick ever did without Brady. Plus, Reid himself is now going to his 5th Super Bowl and has already won 2 and could get a 3rd. I don't think there is a better coach than him

Too bad he wasn’t half as good as a father.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, The All-Pro-Knox Gallery said:

8 of the last 10 AFC Champs have been the Chiefs or Patriots… annoying

See my post above. THIRTEEN years in a row one of those two have been in the championship game. The last time they weren’t was 2010. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

See my post above. THIRTEEN years in a row one of those two have been in the championship game. The last time they weren’t was 2010. 

That was the year Brady was hurt, wasn’t it?

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

And Multiple other Championship games as well. He had multiple playoff seasons with Alex Smith. I don't know many coaches that could have done that. I also could argue Joe Gibbs is top 2. He won 3 Super Bowls with Joe Theismann, Doug Williams and Mark Rypien

Reid and Gibbs are tops.. both better than Belichick imo.  I would put Parcells ahead of Belichick too.

1 minute ago, Yobogoya! said:

Like fumbling the ball into the end zone for a touchback? 

Fact is the NFL is pretty weak right now. Most teams don’t have even a serviceable QB, let alone a great one. 

Chiefs have the trifecta of top QB, top pass rusher and top coaching. Everybody else is playing catch up to get to that level. 

What? Having the ball knocked out on a tough tackle is NOT an example of beating yourself! Note, I didn’t say that they don’t have negative plays. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i have never seen that called there ever. Guys blow other guys up Offside all the time too. 

It was a penalty. The thugs from Baltimore got what they deserved/earned. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.