3 KC Chiefs Fans Found Frozen to Death after Charger game

That is bloody awful. On the other hand, I can totally see bong hits and alcohol leading to this. I passed outside a New Years party once (bong hits and alcohol) when I was seventeen. Luckily I was also tripping. Woke, walked back into the house and everyone stopped and stared. They said my skin was blue. Of course they may have been tripping too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

This whole thing sounds a little bizarre.  So if you've been dead for like two weeks, can they still determine your BAC at time of death.  If they can, I'm going to guess it will be very high as would have been the guy inside the house.  They all passed out, unfortunately for three of them it was outside.

Very odd story.  I'm guessing this was a fentanyl OD or something and the homeowner didn't know what to do and/or was in denial about it.  Or he actually killed them.  THREE grown men don't just go out into their friend's yard and freeze to death. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• RoyBatty is alive changed the title to 3 KC Chiefs Fans Found Frozen to Death after Charger game
14 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Very odd story.  I'm guessing this was a fentanyl OD or something and the homeowner didn't know what to do and/or was in denial about it.  Or he actually killed them.  THREE grown men don't just go out into their friend's yard and freeze to death. 

There were definitely drugs involved.

Almost seems like the homeowner passed out on fentanyl/opioids, and left his friends outside. And if they were on similar drugs, they may not have even felt how cold it was until it was too late.

• Agree 3

I was at an Air Force Academy football game once where this man was found passed out drunk in the parking lot., on the ground.  He was lucky to have survived.

He supposedly attended with a bunch of people and he just went missing during the game

Those kinds of stories give me the total creeps.  How maudlin.

Just now, stevestojan said:

And our lame team wouldn’t allow just one sacrifice to the pit. 

I never heard any aftermath of that. No jumpers even? Color me shocked 🙂

3 grown men froze to death drinking outside???

1 man maybe, but 3 men who were so blind drunk that they passed out in fridgid temperatures and never woke up again...

I'll be interested in hearing about the toxology report when it becomes known. 

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.