Gabe Davis was missed

JerseyBills

Unpopular opinion here but I and many others shrugged Gabe being inactive as no big deal.

I thought he'd be missed in the run game a bit and that's it.

I was dead wrong, there's no doubt in my mind he catches at least 1, if not both bombs to Sherfield,  which would have been game changers... As well as the bomb to Diggs

• Like (+1) 7
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

A lot of players were missed.  You could literally name multiple starters. 

but let’s all pile on the coach. His fault.  And his fault for Bass.  It’s all McDs fault. 

Ya, I'm not piling on coach

The D actually stepped up huge late and gave the O multiple opportunities to score/win

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Unpopular opinion here but I and many others shrugged Gabe being inactive as no big deal.

I was dead wrong, there's no doubt in my mind he catches at least 1, if not both bombs to Sherfield,  which would have been game changers... As well as the bomb to Diggs

As I said elsewhere, it’s a possibility but considering the route/communication issues revolving around him all season it’s just as likely he would have been standing in a completely different spot.

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

This team needs improvement in the WR room,  all season long even in games Davis played the offence has struggled .  

I’m tired of 14 not showing up when it counts in the playoffs. Whose fault is it going to be this year? He showed up Josh on the sideline last playoffs. Doesn’t show up to camp. Had his brother tweeting saying get him out of here and now this playoff game he puts up a shyt performance. I was a huge fan of Diggs but he losing me. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

As I said elsewhere, it’s a possibility but considering the route/communication issues revolving around him all season it’s just as likely he would have been standing in a completely different spot.

I mean these were essentially go routes so I disagree

12 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

This team needs improvement in the WR room,  all season long even in games Davis played the offence has struggled .  

Absolutely.  Luckily we have emerging stars in Shakir and Kincaid to build around. Would love Pittman from Indy and a day 1 or 2 WR to develop 

I disagree. I actually think the offense had a nice flow the last 2 weeks without him. His other worldly ability to block in the run game wasn't a glaring downgrade and it's almost hysterically ironic that you say that Mr. Drops-a-lot would have made those catches. 

35 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

DeAndre Hopkins was missed.   Should have been a Buffalo Bill the second Diggs restructured his contract this offseason.   

Freaking truer words never spoken.

Flyod was a great signing but still, those zero plays he made in the playoffs made zero difference.

needed to be a stud WR with that money.

34 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If Gabe had played Josh would’ve thrown two INTs.

Zigged when he should have zagged? 🤔😁

The thread title works remarkably well when Davis makes the wrong turn also.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.