BuffaloBill

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Billsatlastin2018 said:

There is ZERO D left in this D!!

ZERO.

D line is fully healthy and the secondary is only missing one guy. Injuries are not an excuse for what we are seeing. 

The line is a MAJOR disappointment. Zero pass rush.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

This is the worst Chiefs offense in the Mahomes era, and we are making it look like they still have Hill and Kelce in their prime. If this keeps up I am 100% done with McDermott. He is a defensive head coach using all of our resources on defense and he can't stop them. If not this year, he will never do it.

I feel you tovan extent, we started a guy off the couch 2 weeks ago, for whatever reason asking him to keep up with Kelce, who has looked mediocre this year.. But ya , good point 

because no benford, rapp, bernard they can not run their blitz packages.  They basically are playing them hoping to stop them in the redzone for field goals.

the only way it changes is if They hit mahomes.  If the front four do not hit mahomes and put him in 2nd and 3rd and longs this is how it is going to go the rest of the way.

Buffalo has to score TD"s to answer.

This is tough because it means your own offense has to be perfect, which I don't think we can be. Our defense doesn't look close to stopping them and Josh will feel the need to force it at some point. That was just so easy for KC

1 minute ago, Aimee75 said:

Honestly, they would get it anyway, even if it wasn't a TD. We just assume KC scores every time they have the ball and that is that. If we can't go match for match, it will be over. 

Correct.

The D is done. All up to the Unicorn to carry the Bills sans errors!

• Like (+1) 1