Divisional round uniform schedule

Gregg

This time of the year the Bills home jerseys should be the Red Uni's because of the same thing that happened in the Snowvertime game if the Bills wear the Red uni's and the opponent has to wear white & it snows instant advantage Bills ...

If Mahomes or any other QB that comes to Highmark and has to play in a snow it is harder to pick out your guy if it's snowing & they are dressed in white so IMHO the play off home jersey's should be the red uni's to add to the HFA . Even though they have the red helmet to see in the snow it could make a difference .

I see white and red gloves being in use, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Right side of that graphic looks good.

Wish the Lions would stay away from the mono blue/gray look or the all white pants.  They have good uniforms if they just stick with the silver pants. 

You know how teams are about this stuff. The Lions wore all blue 6 times this year and won all those games. They lost both of the home games where they wore silver pants.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

This time of the year the Bills home jerseys should be the Red Uni's because of the same thing that happened in the Snowvertime game if the Bills wear the Red uni's and the opponent has to wear white & it snows instant advantage Bills ...

If Mahomes or any other QB that comes to Highmark and has to play in a snow it is harder to pick out your guy if it's snowing & they are dressed in white so IMHO the play off home jersey's should be the red uni's to add to the HFA . Even though they have the red helmet to see in the snow it could make a difference .

What advantage is different, from red vs blue in a snow game?

4 minutes ago, T master said:

I think KC's red helmet more or less negates this. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, T master said:

I said the same thing last week, but I was informed that teams cannot use alternate uniforms in playoff games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wagon127 said:

What advantage is different, from red vs blue in a snow game?

I'm just thinking red is much more of a contrast to white any small advantage is welcome when playing at home .

6 minutes ago, T master said:

That's why I like the 90's helmet. 

The Jets, Pats & Dolphins all had white helmets at various points. The Pats changed to silver, but the other 2 stayed white, so when the Bills went to white too, we no longer stood out as much 😞

• Vomit 1

3 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I said the same thing last week, but I was informed that teams cannot use alternate uniforms in playoff games.

Welcome to the modern NFL. The television media can hide a playoff game on some ridiculous streaming app but the teams have to be careful what they wear. Sheeesh 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Right side of that graphic looks good.

Wish the Lions would stay away from the mono blue/gray look or the all white pants.  They have good uniforms if they just stick with the silver pants. 

And then change to white numbers, get rid of the italicized number font and get a Honolulu blue facemask.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Low Positive said:

Just to note that the Rams were given permission to use their white unis in the Super Bowl they won a few years ago, rather than the “bone” ones which were officially their away set at the time. I mean… clearly the best decision. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.