Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

How big is this game? 

I would suggest it's the biggest game played in Orchard Park since whatever big game was last played at home when the Bills were going to Super Bowls in the early '90s.

Biggest game since 1994?  

That's 30 years ago!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Not gonna lie, BD, it is effecting my enjoyment of this week.

enjoy the win for a couple of days...it's part of the fun...we'll have plenty of time to worry about Sunday

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Hoping for Douglas to play, Benford to play through the meniscus, Taron to be ok to play and Dodson and Spector to return. Brutal to lose Bernard, but if the former happens we have a shot. 

Do we have official word on Bernard yet? I know the odds are against it, but I am hoping he could grit it out. I think there are decent odds the other things happen so it won't be necessary.

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Do we have official word on Bernard yet? I know the odds are against it, but I am hoping he could grit it out. I think there are decent odds the other things happen so it won't be necessary.

Nope, nothing official other than the sprain news. 

Just saw on WGRZ that tickets prices are 2-3k for the best seats and around 200-300 for the cheap seats (not including the fees that are applied).

God blessed you if you can afford those.

Edited by The Wiz

14 minutes ago, Repulsif said:

to soon for a Toney charity program ? 🤔

remember, thanks to him the next game is played at Buffalo

Not a dime til he screws up again! It shouldn't be long knowing his history of stupid.

1 minute ago, eball said:

Has to be good news that Bernard is included in the “we’ll take it day by day” crowd…right?

God I hope so. Fire up the Pegula jet and fly his ass to Europe for some non-FDA approved stem cell therapy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.