Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

I’d take advantage of their LBs which are the weak point, and Spags always has at least 1, often 2 spies on Allen. There has to be a way to exploit that to our advantage.

I’d run the ball down their throats, play ball control and keep Mahomes off the field. Take shots when they are available but that’s not our bread and butter.

Cook, Kincaid, and Shakir should feast over the middle. That’s where we win.

W.

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, teef said:

just look at our two resident miami posters, @FilthyBeast and @Airseven.    i don't know if it's a thing with their fan base, but wow are these two strange, petty men.  that being said, i think chiefs fans may be worse after spending a few minutes on that board.

That's why I react like I do to Caesar and fans of other teams on this board. 

Because at the end of the day, nobody wants to hear the perspective of the opponent. 

Now like I said, PatsfanNH and that Green Bay Packers fan, ok, but nobody wants a Chiefs fan on this board educating you about Pat Mahomes throwing preferences like you don't own a TV and he isn't on 12 times a year. 

5 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Son of Hochuli

Jesus Christ. Maybe...just maybe, we can hope that Hocculi has to level this whole thing out after the Philly game. Kind of like sometimes ref's throw flags for make up calls, hoping this one is a make up game. 

WTF am I kidding, the Bills are 1-3 vs SH. 

4 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I’d take advantage of their LBs which are the weak point, and Spags always has at least 1, often 2 spies on Allen. There has to be a way to exploit that to our advantage.

I’d run the ball down their throats, play ball control and keep Mahomes off the field. Take shots when they are available but that’s not our bread and butter.

Cook, Kincaid, and Shakir should feast over the middle. That’s where we win.

W.

Bolton and Gay are pretty good players

Just now, Mango said:

Jesus Christ. Maybe...just maybe, we can hope that Hocculi has to level this whole thing out after the Philly game. Kind of like sometimes ref's throw flags for make up calls, hoping this one is a make up game. 

WTF am I kidding, the Bills are 1-3 vs SH. 

Or you can view it as the Eagles were at home and hopefully some of the calls go our way.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

No excuses? A rookie and Klein? The same Klein who was on his couch two days prior. 

You think Reid isn’t gonna exploit the middle of the field with the best TE in the game? What about one of the hardest running backs in the game with Pacheco?

Bernard and Dodson have been stellar all year. Without them we are at a large disadvantage against the chiefs plain and simple. 

Not an excuse.  Klien looked great and is a vet.  Pacheco should be stopped by Jones, Joseph, and Oliver.   Kelce has been a shell of himself this year, he is FAR from the best TE in the game (that would be Kittle or Hockenson).  You can also put a safety over him.    

Just now, The Wiz said:

I don't know what this means but I'm mad about it.

I am attempting words that convey my feelings without getting caught in the filter.

Basically, urbandictionary (at your own peril) the first word and then imagine a condom with the outside encased with sandpaper, then inserted into the end of a digestive system

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.