1/15/24 Super WildCard Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Steelers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I'm being 100% serious when I say this... I think your only option will be standing on top of a snow pile.

yeah - most likely option is going to be most people just stand - push the snow in the aisle under the seat and stamp out the rest.  For those who want/need to sit they could try to move some under the seat but will likely be sitting in a pile of snow

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Even though it's only a day delay this game feels like it has taken an extra week to get here.  Hopefully we come out locked in and play (relatively) mistake-free.

This is the only thing I'm afraid of. Randy Moss said on ESPN that the Steelers were able to stay focused and have another walk through before leaving Pittsburgh while the Bills were basically forced to stay at home waiting around. He specifically pointed at players with families focusing more on family activities in that time instead of keeping their focus on the game and he said he feels like it could play a factor and cause a team to come out flat. Not gonna lie, what he is saying makes sense. I hope we are ready to go and punch this team in the mouth

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This is the only thing I'm afraid of. Randy Moss said on ESPN that the Steelers were able to stay focused and have another walk through before leaving Pittsburgh while the Bills were basically forced to stay at home waiting around. He specifically pointed at players with families focusing more on family activities in that time instead of keeping their focus on the game and he said he feels like it could play a factor and cause a team to come out flat. Not gonna lie, what he is saying makes sense. I hope we are ready to go and punch this team in the mouth

They can have their extra walk thru in boxers and we’ll lean on having 17 

f**k Moss and f**k the Steelers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Billl said:

Even if you were prepared to dig your seat out, where would you put the snow?

None of you have spent time in prison?

Unfamiliar with the “Prison Wallet” concept?

20 minutes ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I'm being 100% serious when I say this... I think your only option will be standing on top of a snow pile.

I suggested an alternative in an attempt to ASSist you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.