Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Miami is gonna win this. The whole country is like, "it's too cold for them."

They may not be as good as advertised over the 1st half of the season - but this is not a soft team. We were lucky to prevail last week. 

I think they beat this soft, overrated KC team, no matter what the temp.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, cgang said:

Some players going sleeveless; the are kinda crazy to me.  I’d be bundled up like that kid on A Christmas Story. 

Absolutely. They say it’s psychological, but you aren’t fooling anyone. Your freezing. There is no reason not to have long sleeves. It’s like the guys in Buffalo who wear shorts in 20 degrees, idc what you say, you are cold. 

Just now, Success said:

We were lucky to prevail last week. 

Gimme a break…we dominated that game last week…we would have been extraordinarily unlucky to have lost.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I think Miami is gonna win this. The whole country is like, "it's too cold for them."

They may not be as good as advertised over the 1st half of the season - but this is not a soft team. We were lucky to prevail last week. 

I think they beat this soft, overrated KC team, no matter what the temp.

That kc defense is anything but soft and is capable of winning this single handedly…anything could happen though for sure 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.