Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Steelers at Bills (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

With weather being an issue, the running game will be a bigger factor. Glad we have established that more this year.

We’re still going to need someone to get the tough air yards so JA’s arm is still a threat. The Steelers are in the bottom of the league when it comes to defending the slot so I’m going with Khalil Shakir.

6 catches for 72 yds with a TD. While not a blowout, the Bills head to the divisional round with a comfortable victory.

Who ya got?

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screenbelow for a preview of the game. Go Bills!

Shakir shines to his full potential; 9-97-2. 

Rousseau makes another appearance; 2.5 sacks, 1 FF with a recovery. 

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm going with a guy that won't turn up in the stat sheet. A guy that has played solid for the most part all year. I'm going with Spencer Brown. I have him as a key piece in the rushing attack and expect to see him doing a bit of pancake making. 

Highsmith and Herbig are no slouches. Need Brown and Dawkins to be on point. 

• Agree 1

Something tells me Kincaid makes a name for himself in this game. He’s got  great hands and I expect some quick hitters. I also want to see Lenny get some workhorse yards. Jones will be crucial in stopping the run. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's me. Totally me. Can I align the universe properly through my words, thoughts and actions over the next day and a half.  Can I sit in the correct location and wear the correct outfit? Can I knock on wood quickly enough any time I say or think anything even remotely positive?  Can I shout loudly enough from 300 miles away to influence the game?  Can I refuse to watch at the proper moments?  There's so much to do. I hope I can pull it off for everyone. I've been training for this moment my whole life.

10 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

It's me. Totally me. Can I align the universe properly through my words, thoughts and actions over the next day and a half.  Can I sit in the correct location and wear the correct outfit? Can I knock on wood quickly enough any time I say or think anything even remotely positive?  Can I shout loudly enough from 300 miles away to influence the game?  Can I refuse to watch at the proper moments?  There's so much to do. I hope I can pull it off for everyone. I've been training for this moment my whole life.

Don't forget to take into account the actions, magical and otherwise, intentional and mistaken, conscious and unconscious, of every living and inanimate being, each in some fashion metaphysically connected, not excepting entanglement that can leap across galaxies. It's quite difficult to get correct, but certainly, your every action, down to the least physical or mental fluctuation, will impact the game meaningfully. If the Bills lose, it will be entirely your fault.

Edited by Dr. Who

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.