Have You Ever Ripped a Line?

Gugny

Have You Ever Ripped a Line?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Ever Ripped a Line?

9 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Never tried blow. One time, this guy offered me a joint. What he didn't tell me is that it was laced with Heroin. When I found out, I dove head first out of the driver's window of a Camero (while sitting in the back seat), got in my car, and drove to Niagara Falls from East Aurora. When I was getting gas, I went to the attendant and asked "How did I get here"? 

Guy was kind enough to give you free heroin and you go and dive out the window smh

• Haha (+1) 4

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

I had a close friend through high school and beyond. 

The last conversation we had was sitting at a bar and he told me how he enjoyed crack. 

I urged him not to mess with it and he assured me that he only did it once in a while and it was not addictive. 

We were in our early 20s. 

It wasn’t long after that conversation that he died by suicide. 

so i will give you the opposite viewpoint on blow and imo its pry straightforward

if you get your hands on some good gear and are in a good time/place for it, it's the best thing ever hands down

now bad stuff is still fun just not quite as much during, and certainly less afterwards

and a cocaine habit is probably one of the least fun things there is, personally speaking. it makes you feel bad about yourself

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

so i will give you the opposite viewpoint on blow and imo its pry straightforward

if you get your hands on some good gear and are in a good time/place for it, it's the best thing ever hands down

now bad stuff is still fun just not quite as much during, and certainly less afterwards

and a cocaine habit is probably one of the least fun things there is, personally speaking. it makes you feel bad about yourself

I basically said if it doesn't include a needle and I can try it I probably will. Which led to some pretty amazing experiences with Ecstasy and Cocaine. But always very aware of the risk, so I was careful not to indulge too much. I don't think you can experiment with that stuff anymore. MDMA is usually laced nowadays and Fentanyl is everywhere.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Guy was kind enough to give you free heroin and you go and dive out the window smh

Reminds me of the old joke that in Elementary school I sure was lied to about getting told how often I would be getting offered free drugs from strangers :lol:

...So I'm curious who is the one guy on here who is still ripping lines!?  If the Bills win the Super Bowl this year that's who I wanna party with! 

Edited by BillsPride12

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Never tried blow. One time, this guy offered me a joint. What he didn't tell me is that it was laced with Heroin. When I found out, I dove head first out of the driver's window of a Camero (while sitting in the back seat), got in my car, and drove to Niagara Falls from East Aurora. When I was getting gas, I went to the attendant and asked "How did I get here"? 

You're McCrosskey, from the 'Airplane!' movies, aren't you? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Reminds me of the old joke that in Elementary school I sure was lied to about getting told how often I would be getting offered free drugs from strangers :lol:

...So I'm curious who is the one guy on here who is still ripping lines!?  If the Bills win the Super Bowl this year that's who I wanna party with! 

I’m probably older, a bit more of a traditionalist. I’m gonna hang with the let’s burn a couch in the road crowd. We have fun, too! 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m probably older, a bit more of a traditionalist. I’m gonna hang with the let’s burn a couch in the road crowd. We have fun, too! 

Burning a couch in the road sounds a lot more soothing on the body than jumping through tables...I might hang back with you guys on second thought :lol:

From the mid 80's to the mid 90's it was a pretty common weekend thing. When we had kids in the mid 90's I gave it up.

I wouldn't even think of doing it today for the fentanyl reasons alone... back in the day businessmen didn't intentionally kill their customers.

I watched a documentary a few months back about the making of the stuff, the ingredient label alone would be enough to make me say no thanks ... Acids and bases, gasoline etc ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Rico said:

Yes, back-in-the-day. I was a much bigger fan of pot, acid, and shrooms.

More of an ALDI shopper?

I get it. There were times I struggled to buy a draft beer. Then I met the barkeep in college, Barb. Problem solved. 

On 1/9/2024 at 6:50 PM, Gugny said:

I grew up in the 80s and never even saw cocaine until I was about 20. 

I’ve always been afraid of it and have never tried it. 

Wondering how many of you have and if you liked it, hated it and/or still do it. 

Like you, I was very afraid of the stuff and just would not try it.

On 1/9/2024 at 6:50 PM, Gugny said:

I grew up in the 80s and never even saw cocaine until I was about 20. 

I’ve always been afraid of it and have never tried it. 

Wondering how many of you have and if you liked it, hated it and/or still do it. 

Crack is whack!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.