Meanwhile, over at FinHeaven....

5 hours ago, The Red King said:

'Phins fans are flailing over there.  Now there is an entire thread dedicated to bashing Buffalo and the Mafia.. 

https://finheaven.com/threads/anyone-else-live-in-buffalo-ny.382172/page-3

I mean, this is just childish at this point. 🙄

isn’t that what we have here? Lol

Gonna be clear I thought they were frauds and love how the blew it all starting with the titans game 

but this is what fans do talk crap 

17 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

Gonna be clear I thought they were frauds and love how the blew it all starting with the titans game 

Sort of these threads came about from their nationally broadcast collapse. They brought Buffalo up unprompted, now if it was after our game sure but nope.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, mikemac2001 said:

Admittingly we talk crap about them, the fans.  I mean, they're bashing the city and everyone here, not just fans.  That's the difference.

• Like (+1) 2

And we continue to live rent free in their heads as we have for years.  All 6 Fin fans would give both their nuts to have Allen as their QB.....

But alas, they have no nuts to give.  GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

FinHeaven still going bonkers, now because of Josh Allen, Tony Romo's praising of him, and that the NFL "catered" to Buffalo by delaying the game:

https://finheaven.com/threads/dear-nfl.382268/

"Dear NFL"

"Not only you cater to Buffalo by moving their game because of snow (yes I know it was a blizzard), but then you have everyone in the Nation listen to Tony Romo slobber all over Josh Allen?

You decide to let the Dolphins and Chiefs play in -27 degree weather, but you (Roger Goodell) go to Houston where you can wear a sweater and be happy. Why didn't you go to the Dolphins/Chiefs game? You could at least said, "Look I was there it wasn't that bad."

Sorry rant is over, I put the TV on mute because I can't listen to ***** (I mean Romo) slobber all over Josh Allen and the Bills anymore. I am almost getting ready to stop watching the game."

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10

3 minutes ago, chongli said:

FinHeaven still going bonkers, now because of Josh Allen, Tony Romo's praising of him, and that the NFL catered to Buffalo by delaying the game:

"Dear NFL"

"Not only you cater to Buffalo by moving their game because of snow (yes I know it was a blizzard), but then you have everyone in the Nation listen to Tony Romo slobber all over Josh Allen?

You decide to let the Dolphins and Chiefs play in -27 degree weather, but you (Roger Goodell) go to Houston where you can wear a sweater and be happy. Why didn't you go to the Dolphins/Chiefs game? You could at least said, "Look I was there it wasn't that bad."

Sorry rant is over, I put the TV on mute because I can't listen to ***** (I mean Romo) slobber all over Josh Allen and the Bills anymore. I am almost getting ready to stop watching the game."

Some people care way too much about insignificant things. 

• Agree 2

Yes PLEASE

Full text: 

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧: #Dolphins GM Chris Grier says the plan is for Tua Tagovailoa to be the team’s long-term quarterback, he told reporters. Quote via

@AdamHBeasley

: “We've had conversations [with his agent] throughout the year. ... The goal is to have him here long-term, playing at a high level.” An extension for Tua could come in at at least over $40 million per season.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, chongli said:

FinHeaven still going bonkers, now because of Josh Allen, Tony Romo's praising of him, and that the NFL catered to Buffalo by delaying the game:

"Dear NFL"

Goodell was in Buffalo today too

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes PLEASE

Full text: 

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧: #Dolphins GM Chris Grier says the plan is for Tua Tagovailoa to be the team’s long-term quarterback, he told reporters. Quote via

@AdamHBeasley

: “We've had conversations [with his agent] throughout the year. ... The goal is to have him here long-term, playing at a high level.” An extension for Tua could come in at at least over $40 million per season.

Ah....he's worth more than that.  I think they should give him 60+ over the next 10 years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, The Red King said:

Admittingly we talk crap about them, the fans.  I mean, they're bashing the city and everyone here, not just fans.  That's the difference.

They have fans? Didn't sound like it at the game there last week

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes PLEASE

Full text: 

@AdamHBeasley

Hell yes!!! Do it ASAP

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes PLEASE

Full text: 

@AdamHBeasley

Oh my god I sure hope they do.  40 million won’t do it.  I’m thinking 55million plus should do the trick.  Once and lifetime talent!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.