Wild Card Weekend - Wild Card Weather

3 minutes ago, Milanos Milano said:

We want to enjoy the storm. It’s part of living. Just let us do it. Weather chaos makes you feel alive because it’s thrilling. 

God bless you man. I get where you're coming from and appreciate the WWE-style mic drops 😂

Before opining on extreme winter weather, people should write their age, mile time, and whether they still live in WNY or have bailed to sunny tax shelters. I think there's just a very wide range of abilities and experiences represented in this conversation. But like you said, everyone should be able to make a personal decision on how to approach this.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I actually think if the Bills play Monday that we should be a Monday all the way to the AFCCG. 

I really dislike 5 day vs 8 day rest for KC or Cleveland. I think the extra day is crucial. 

Only reason I wouldn't think it gets moved to Monday is I'm not sure the networks would want to be splitting eyeballs for viewers since their is already a game scheduled for this Monday. 

I’d expect a change in date/time to be done early this morning if happening.  Kinda hope for Monday 1:00, but 4:00 seems to be the earmarked time.

I’ve done a lot of stupid stuff in my life when it comes to winter weather.  Put myself at risk, and others.  Both at a young age and pretty recently.  Not looking forward to going tomorrow.  May not go if it’s as bad as some forecasts.  I know I could drive and be just fine tailgating and sitting in the stands.  It’s the other idiots causing accidents, getting stuck that concerns me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Milanos Milano said:

We want to enjoy the storm. It’s part of living. Just let us do it. Weather chaos makes you feel alive because it’s thrilling. 

I wonder what your troll user name was prior to you changing it.  I bet you changed it after you cleaned all the poop off

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

It would be justified if the Chiefs decided they weren't using heated benches or any other sideline warming devices.

I'd go out and buy a new computer or a smart TV to be able to watch the fish flash freeze.

LOL

Indeed, but I'm not sure that heated benches will be the delta for the Fins.  

I mean let's think about this.  I'm thinking of sitting in a football uniform on a heated bench at minus 30 Windchill. 

Yeah, no!  

What a siht-show this weekend is already.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I’d expect a change in date/time to be done early this morning if happening.  Kinda hope for Monday 1:00, but 4:00 seems to be the earmarked time.

I’ve done a lot of stupid stuff in my life when it comes to winter weather.  Put myself at risk, and others.  Both at a young age and pretty recently.  Not looking forward to going tomorrow.  May not go if it’s as bad as some forecasts.  I know I could drive and be just fine tailgating and sitting in the stands.  It’s the other idiots causing accidents, getting stuck that concerns me.

Doing it morning gives better light for drivers but less time for snow shovelings and road cleaning.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

it’s not just putting a few people at risk.  It’s looking like 75,000 or so who will all need to travel during winter storm advisory 

• Like (+1) 2

As a six decade long Bills fanatic I simply don’t understand this macho nonsense. Playing in the elements does NOT help our favored Buffalo Bills! If people are dying to stand shirtless in the storm they’re more than welcome to go stand out on their driveways all day tomorrow. Knock yourselves out! But if/when the Bills lose this game and see their season come to a premature end over a stubborn desire to see people standing in a snowstorm this franchise, and some of its fanbase, will have nobody to blame but themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BrettFavre said:

God bless you man. I get where you're coming from and appreciate the WWE-style mic drops 😂

Before opining on extreme winter weather, people should write their age, mile time, and whether they still live in WNY or have bailed to sunny tax shelters. I think there's just a very wide range of abilities and experiences represented in this conversation. But like you said, everyone should be able to make a personal decision on how to approach this.

Or maybe it was you who changed their under name name after washing off all the poop.  Or were you the guy who washed all of the poop off of him?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I wonder what your troll user name was prior to you changing it.  I bet you changed it after you cleaned all the poop off

I can hear security arguing now………. “I don’t want to catch him! YOU catch him!”  😂 

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.