Josh Allen has never lost a game in which he hurdles a defender in the NFL.

FireChans

He had a loss vs Eastern Michigan in college and an unknown game at Reedley college so those obviously don't count.

9/23/18 v Vikings

W

10/10/21 v Chiefs

Domination.... W

12/26/21 v Pats

W

9/19/22 v Titans

Blowout.... W

10/18/22 v Chiefs

W

The question is, if we always win when Josh hurdles a defender, why doesn't he hurdle more? Would we have a Super Bowl if he did it more?

Discuss.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

He had a loss vs Eastern Michigan in college and an unknown game at Reedley college so those obviously don't count.

9/23/18 v Vikings

W

10/10/21 v Chiefs

Domination.... W

12/26/21 v Pats

W

9/19/22 v Titans

Blowout.... W

10/18/22 v Chiefs

W

The question is, if we always win when Josh hurdles a defender, why doesn't he hurdle more? Would we have a Super Bowl if he did it more?

Discuss.

Eastern Michigan was actually the only other team to recruit Allen. 

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

9/23/18 v Vikings

W

10/10/21 v Chiefs

Domination.... W

12/26/21 v Pats

W

9/19/22 v Titans

Blowout.... W

10/18/22 v Chiefs

W

Discuss.

So funny...

When I got home from work today I told my wife Josh is going to hurdle someone on Sunday.

Then I see this thread!

I guess it must be.

13 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Didn’t he try a hurdle vs the Jets, or was that the Raiders? Either way if he doesn’t clear the hurdle he has to do one again. 

It was game 1 against the Jests! Apparently he needs to have a successful hurdle.

Do the Bills always lose if Josh tries to hurdle, but fails? This could be a great gambling advantage.

• Haha (+1) 1

Here's what you do then: First play of the game, run a bootleg, but have one of our TEs or o-lineman (or multiple blockers) peel off and tackle the first defender and pin him to the ground.  Then, Josh can casually hurdle them without fear of injury.  We take the 10 yard penalty but guarantee the win. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh had 2 reckless runs against the Pats and he got hurt on one of them. I wouldn't be in a hurry to see him trying to jump over people and taking hits

He almost lateraled the ball into a patriot.  That was some strange play. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

He almost lateraled the ball into a patriot.  That was some strange play. 

He's gotten better at that but he's still good for at least 1 wtf moment per game. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm more conservative, especially when playing a team you are better than and the only way they can beat you is if you beat yourself with dumb plays. We could have definitely done without that one even though it worked!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.