Three Dolphins Starters Suffer Serious Injuries against Ravens

johnk

They likely won’t, so one can only hope, but it’d be nice if they just take the locked playoff seed and prevent guys from potentially getting hired again if they fall behind big. 

Likelihood with what’s at stake the game will be flexed to the Primetime spot.

😛

Edited by BBFL

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They're far more banged-up than when the Bills first played them, the game will be at night so no heat factor, the Dols are a good team and hated rival so the Bills will be up for the game and there will likely be a ton of Bills fans. 

A good team when playing bad teams.

10 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

And we're a bad team while playing bad teams, so I suspect Buffalo to play pretty well this week. Finger crossed. 

Sometimes. Sometimes we blow their doors off.

Honestly I think they only get amped to play good teams.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

And we're a bad team while playing bad teams, so I suspect Buffalo to play pretty well this week. Finger crossed. 

How do you cross one finger?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How do you cross one finger?

Maybe he's JPP.

13 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I mean I’m not the most homerish fan, but I’m not walking around scared of the Dolphins, scared of getting blown out and embarrassed. 

If we lose, we lose. But no way am I just bowing down to that team like a scared puppy under the kitchen table. 

Good week of practice here and attack them like a wrecking ball. 

losing to a soft-minded team, led by a soft, capri-wearing, coach in a must-win game would be embarrassing.  Hopefully, we get Good Josh next Sunday...haven't seen much of him, of late.

• Haha (+1) 3

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/miami-dolphins-injury-update-tua-tagovailoa-bradley-chubb-xavien-howard-january-1-nfl-week-18-2024/

The jist is that Tua is likely fine, will almost certainly play.

Chubb out with ACL.

Xavien Howard not going to need surgery but very unlikely to play Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

Kind of funny reading some of the threads, there's one titled

I'm Now Done With McDaniel

They must have stole the one from here titled: "I'm Now Done With McDermott"  They didn't even have to change the first 43 letters of McD

Many other threads too sound just like ones around here.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Dillenger4 said:

I can't wait! The Bills will be ready. Injuries? That's football! We have them too. In fact, we were decimated again this season so cry me a river. Next man up. The phins fans I know are already talking like it's over for them. Good! GO BILLS. Win the 2 seed.

The Bills were hardly decimated by injuries this year. The offense has been absurdly healthy and the defense lost two key starters.  Probably a top five healthiest team in the league.

Edited by mannc

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

The Bills were hardly decimated by injuries this year. The offense has been absurdly healthy and the defense lost two key starters.  Probably a top five healthiest team in the league.

It sure seemed like it at the time but now that the season has played out, you are correct. In fact, I’d put it to you that the Bills D is really only down Milano (and our replacements have done fine). Rasul Douglas has actually been better that post-injury Tre White. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.