Bills @ Chargers post game thread

Fan in Chicago

2 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Not sure about Brady today.

The Bills with Josh Allen under center threw for fewer yards than the Chargers typically give up. 

We should have been to exploit their weak pass defense.  

They fired their defensive Head Coach who was an idiot.

Just now, hondo in seattle said:

Not sure about Brady today.

The Bills with Josh Allen under center threw for fewer yards than the Chargers typically give up. 

We should have been to exploit their weak pass defense.  

It didn’t help Josh’s passes were seemingly off target a majority of the night. The Diggs underthrown, Davis across the middle, even the Shakir completion in the third quarter was behind him and took a good play from Khalil to catch that. If that was a well placed pass, Shakir probably scores on that. 

Josh played poorly in the passing game. But when it counted, he made the plays. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, In Summary said:

Was hoping Josh would mature out of the hero ball INT thing. It's like a 2nd personality that waits its turn and shows up every so often. Arguably, that INT is like a punt, but that isn't a playoff level decision. 

It wasn’t a bad decision.Diggs had his guy beat. The bad decision, IMO, was that he had time to set his feet a bit better. He gets that out there and it was 6 points.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

hello-darkness-depression.gif

Not for nothing but don't the Chargers have decent weapons on Offense, them being down Herbert and Staley being an idiot was always the big things for me going into this week. Staley getting fired sucked and the new guy definitely got them to play. So with dangerous weapons a chaos play like that can be a pain in the ass, especially I'd think if you have a scheme heavy defense which I think we have. But I might just be wrong. Also It's important to remember you just have to get a stop there's no FG anymore.

He had a lane to get 30 yards and then run into 5 or 6 Bills players they conveniently made sure to only show the closer view and not the overhead view that would have shown them.  Click bait post by a guy who showed a view that doesn't accurately describe what was going on there.

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Looking back.  How huge was that pass to Shakir, not just the non-TD but the fade back 10 yards and the throw by Allen falling backward.

1 of 1 QB play. There's no hot read open, the play is dead on arrival. But he just makes a ridiculous throw to single handedly keep the drive going.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, In Summary said:

Was hoping Josh would mature out of the hero ball INT thing. It's like a 2nd personality that waits its turn and shows up every so often. Arguably, that INT is like a punt, but that isn't a playoff level decision. 

But some may also say the same thing about that crazy (and in the end, game winning) play to Shakir at the 10.

Let's keep him!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

Anyone know what’s up with Diggs coming off the field so much? It has been happening for weeks now where he takes several plays off in a series. This has never happened before until this season, especially the last 6 games I’d say. Is he injured?

I recall in the Eagles game where he was stood up and a defender speared him in the kidneys. Maybe broken ribs?  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

1 of 1 QB play. There's no hot read open, the play is dead on arrival. But he just makes a ridiculous throw to single handedly keep the drive going.

You have to enjoy when the video ends and it's frozen on the Chargers interim HC's face and he's just like "You've got to be ***** kidding me."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.