Bills at Chargers Pregame Thread

BillsFan619

• Simon pinned this topic

Backs are to the wall, no fing around gentlemen, kick some azs !!!

GO BILLS!!!  

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

The push for the playoffs continues today. We got this.

An early Christmas present for all of us as we get the BIG DUBS and go to 9-6. Go Bills!

And for a little holiday fun…Merry Christmas, Bills Mafia!

thank you for posting this. There is a ton of fun Christmas content on that Buffalo bills link.  I thought this was cool 🙂

playlist.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

The "Chargers"....might as well call themselves the NBC Peacocks!

Amirite?!

Damn ...that was a good one

***** nailed it

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

thank you for posting this. There is a ton of fun Christmas content on that Buffalo bills link.  I thought this was cool 🙂

playlist.jpeg

I didn't know Chris Brown made a Chris-tmas album!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, muppy said:

playlist.jpeg

Can somebody please introduce Kincaid to Don Ho?

And why does nobody have one of the 5 greatest Christmas songs of all time?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

The push for the playoffs continues today. We got this.

An early Christmas present for all of us as we get the BIG DUBS and go to 9-6. Go Bills!

And for a little holiday fun…Merry Christmas, Bills Mafia!

That interview had some moments of pure gold.

Interviewer asks Josh if he's still in "low positive?" Loved the response. 

• Agree 2

My smart TV is not too smart when it comes to Peacock......every time I try to use the Peacock app on my TV, it crashes!

The TV does not have this problem with Netflix, Youtube TV, Amazon Prime, the Starz app, etc.......only Peacock.

I have to access Peacock on my laptop, then connect my laptop to my TV to use it as a glorified computer monitor......whatever it takes to watch the game!!!!!

Go Bills!!

6 minutes ago, Special K said:

My smart TV is not too smart when it comes to Peacock......every time I try to use the Peacock app on my TV, it crashes!

The TV does not have this problem with Netflix, Youtube TV, Amazon Prime, the Starz app, etc.......only Peacock.

I have to access Peacock on my laptop, then connect my laptop to my TV to use it as a glorified computer monitor......whatever it takes to watch the game!!!!!

Go Bills!!

For my TV my wife has problems with the Lifetime app.  Peacock and all the others are fine.

I know inactives are 90 minutes before the game but what about PS callups?  Has that period already past?  Did they call anyone up if so?

Edited by Scott7975

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

Go Bills!!

Just a suggestion - can you remove the Peacock app from the device/tv and download it again?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.