Dawson Knox Mic'd Up: Bills vs. Cowboys

Warcodered

That was one of the chattier ones they've put out - not just 95% grunting.

Him and Kincaid seem very close.  Lots of love being thrown around - this one especially a genuine comraderie shows through where guys really seem to care about and enjoy each other

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I love how much Dawson is having and how relaxed his in a high pressure situation. I’m way more stressed that he is watching the broadcast

Honestly, not being a guy who is really being counted on probably helps him a lot. I like Knox but he’s getting a great paycheck as like a 5th option in the passing game. 

• Eyeroll 1

18 hours ago, Ryan Simpsons said:

"Oh Dawson, my air conditioner" 😂

I missed that one

I loved the dawg names though - went from dog breeds, to player names, to players' dogs' names

42 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

Did Boras miss any cliches?

Mmmmm let me think....maybe "be where your feet are" "stay hungry"  etc etc

But he got a ton of 'em 

44 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, not being a guy who is really being counted on probably helps him a lot. I like Knox but he’s getting a great paycheck as like a 5th option in the passing game. 

He's being counted on to block, and from what I can tell it looked as though he were doing that pretty well

On the other hand....the couple times it looked like he was running routes, he was covered like a blanket.  It didn't look like he was serious about really trying either.

Edited by Beck Water

Kincaid: “Oh we got hands (team)”

Knox: “You’ve got hands (team) now, I don’t.” 

At least Knox was able to laugh off getting replaced on the hands team 😅

And yes, I know it was likely because of his injury, but I’d be surprised if they switch the two out moving forward. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Kincaid: “Oh we got hands (team)”

Knox: “You’ve got hands (team) now, I don’t.” 

At least Knox was able to laugh off getting replaced on the hands team 😅

And yes, I know it was likely because of his injury, but I’d be surprised if they switch the two out moving forward. 

I think that was a really underrated moment. Knox has a good sense of humor. I definitely got the impression that Knox know Dalton has soft hands especially for a TE and to be blunt compared to him. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.