Is Josh Allen done? Under 50% completions, pulled from game.

ChicagoRic

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

He threw well actually too.  Anyone catch a count on drops?  I had 2.  Cook and Kincaid.  I give Kincaid a pass on one of them, would have been a tougher catch if I recall.

The broadcast had the final count at 4 drops and 2 throw aways. 

• Like (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He threw well actually too.  Anyone catch a count on drops?  I had 2.  Cook and Kincaid.  I give Kincaid a pass on one of them, would have been a tougher catch if I recall.

At least 3/4. Diggs had one, or maybe two. And Davis was wide open at one point, but got lost on a football field somehow. No wonder he doesn't get anymore targets. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

At least 3/4. Diggs had one, or maybe two. And Davis was wide open at one point, but got lost on a football field somehow. No wonder he doesn't get anymore targets. 

Oh Gabe-just another disappointing performance. Was talking with a couple of friends and we were all really angry that Gabe really did nothing on that deep ball to him. Yes it was under thrown, but he didn’t fight to try and slow up to catch it or draw a PI. It barely landed behind him too, seemed like a really poor effort 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And don't forget Davis losing the ball on that bomb.  I've seen a lot of WR's this weekend that would have located and caught that ball.

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Oh Gabe-just another disappointing performance. Was talking with a couple of friends and we were all really angry that Gabe really did nothing on that deep ball to him. Yes it was under thrown, but he didn’t fight to try and slow up to catch it or draw a PI. It barely landed behind him too, seemed like a really poor effort 

That exact throw is caught by an awful lot of NFL WR's. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I saw 4 drops  Diggs on a 3rd down Kincaid I gave two and the Cook wide open near endzone  Good thing Cowboys still stayed in light box with a 200 lb lber in the middle

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Diggs had a drop too.  Tight coverage but the ball still hit him in the chest and bounced away

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Look at it this way.  Gabe Davis is an offensive lineman who gets to run downfield and make blocks.  He is REALLY good at it.  Do you think James Cook made all those yards on his own?  Someone was making blocks down the field.  

At this point, any catches he makes are gravy.  

• Agree 2

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Diggs had a drop too.  Tight coverage but the ball still hit him in the chest and bounced away

Diggs had one, Cook had one (would have been a TD), and Kincaid had two.  OTOH Diggs had an amazing catch, in the rain, with one hand.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Yeah that was just awful. That has to be at least PI

Shakir had no catches either.

Brady seems to be scheming Diggs, Cook, and Kincaid. Knox, Davis, and Shakir are going to get very few chances 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.