Don't look now...Von looked somewhat Von like...

Hebert19

5 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

There was some burst....a couple power moves.  If he's even 80 percent and aj and DQ come back look the ***** out

This should not be surprising...knee brace is now off, working off the rust and regaining some trust/strength in the ACL and ability to make those type of moves. This is how it works when players come back from ACL's...they take many weeks of playing to look anything close to what they used to.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Agree but I can’t stand his rush move that takes him 20 yards up field.

I’d love to see an analysis of that team-wise. Oliver was saying Greg knows to take a diff route to often “by chance, QB walks into us” as a result. Not sure Von 20 yds out of the play works…

24 minutes ago, Cursed said:

You all sound delusional.  I wasn't looking for him, and never heard his name called.  Complete non-factor.

The duo live was back on what I believe to have been the last sack of the game.   I actually noticed him today in the stadium, which is more than I can usually say about him this year. 

Edited by SectionC3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.