It's already time to start getting ready for the Chargers

Simon

1 hour ago, MainEvent said:

Know anyone that needs tickets? I’ve got 2 in sec 208 row 5 I’m desperate to sell. I have another ticket I’m using. $125/each taking a huge loss on this one haha. Let me know!

I wish I had known when I got mine! But, considering the current state of the Chargers (and their fans), I imagine there's going to be a lot of tickets on sale...

3 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Are people really worried about a bills letdown here?

Let's be serious, this game will be over much quicker than the cowboys game. An interim lame duck coach isn't changing anything for the Chargers these last few weeks of the season.

Do i think the bills are going to win? Yes.

But they don't get the benefit of the doubt from me that this will be an "easy" win, as they tend to play down to their opponents, especially on the road

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

Is this gonna be Collins-worth and Tirico?

Yes.

NFL (Saturday Primetime) - Peacock Exclusive

Saturday, December 16 - 8:00 PM ET:

Buffalo at Los Angeles Chargers

Mike Tirico, Chris Collinsworth, Melissa Stark

[simulcasts: WGRZ (NBC/2) Buffalo and KNBC (NBC/4) Los Angeles]

[both simulcasts per zap2it; Buffalo also per WGRZ]

[confirmed in NBC press release]

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Chargers management (whoever are left) are doing a tank job for a better draft position. The team out there should not beat the Bills. The result should not be in doubt entering the 4th Qtr.  If it is, then Buffalo are frauds.  There’s no nice way to put it. 

Bills shouldn't look at any film for this game, certainly no Raiders game film.  Just should just go out and play their game.

Bills will continue to work on running the ball and I'm sure Chargers will be expecting that.  So be interesting to see how well they run.
I expect Josh to take some long shots in this one too.

3 hours ago, MainEvent said:

Know anyone that needs tickets? I’ve got 2 in sec 208 row 5 I’m desperate to sell. I have another ticket I’m using. $125/each taking a huge loss on this one haha. Let me know!

I'll keep your info. We'll probably have 6 going, but not expecting to all sit together.

17 minutes ago, chongli said:

This thread needs to be pinned. [WTF, it was started by a moderator!!! 😉 ]

I'm uncomfortable with self-promotion and am hoping somebody else starts another one with better content than a Star Wars meme. :blush:

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.