God, I’m sick of the Kansas City Chiefs

Snowbowl

15 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I used to admire Pat the Rat.  But he showed us his true colors last night.  Just like Marcia, a horrible winner and an even worse loser.  Totally classless.  His brother is a complete POS.  The woman his brother assaulted has been threatened even further by Chiefs nation, and now has to close her restaurant. 

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/restaurant-at-center-of-jackson-mahomes-controversy-shuts-down

Nice job by both Mahomes brothers, two complete pieces of *****.  Vaya Con Dios, scumbags.

A day *****in' late, and a dollar *****in' short.  Choke on it, Rat.

Hey, let's now forget Andy Reid and his stellar parenting skills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

The Taylor Swift BS is getting to be a little bit much !! Any time Kielce touches the ball or makes any kind of play they pan to her WTH !

I know it's all about ratings & the Swifties could start watching to see her but come on man just play football & leave the other crap alone !! 

I don't care about Taylor Swift !!! 

Up until recently, I would have given her a pass saying that it wasn't her fault that the NFL is over-hyping her.   However, her dismissive "dads, brads and chads" comment only makes her look just as entitled and arrogant as Mahomes and Reid did after this past game.

I've never seen a franchise do much to make themselves public enemy #1 to the rest of the NFL as quickly as the Chiefs have over the last couple weeks.

• Like (+1) 1

reminds me of when the 1985 Chicago Bears went Hollywood after their dominating Super Bowl victory and season.  everyone from the coach to the kicker had commercials, radio programs and restaurants.  big egos, never ending distractions and bigger fingers a pointing when things went south.  

Edited by jethro_tull

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

GBHQ7F9WgAATP89?format=jpg&name=large

They are standing in the middle of ***** -ing Norwood Avenue!!!

🤣🤣🤣 

19 minutes ago, Rico said:

The mug needs to be fuglier.

Hey! I can just hear my mother (God rest her soul) now, reprimand me... You too!

"ALL BABIES ARE CUTE!!"

😆

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It's just a stupid formula. Why can't you simply alternate home games year to year.  It's not that hard.

They do. The reasons for the Bills facing the Chiefs has been different each year. They have to alternate each type of game, whether it is the normal divisional rotation or the divisional ranking matchup. They rotate home and away with those.

And people lump in the playoffs, but that is all based on seeding.

35 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They are standing in the middle of ***** -ing Norwood Avenue!!!

🤣🤣🤣 

Hey! I can just hear my mother (God rest her soul) now, reprimand me... You too!

"ALL BABIES ARE CUTE!!"

😆

Baby rats aren’t cute, take a look at his kid.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, mannc said:

The Chiefs are my new most hated team, surpassing the Pats, Dolphins, Jets and Ravens...

I don't think I can ever dislike an opponent more than a division rival, especially the Pats.

But out of division and conference I'd say KC and Dallas are very close. 

So is everyone but don't be surprised if they still end up with the #1 seed and it's business as usual come January in terms of them getting a bye and not facing a real challenge until the AFFCG again.

In fact it's almost like the NFL is trying real hard to screw them in ways the fans notice now (i.e. the last few games) and then magically every questionable call will swing back in KC's favor in the playoffs/SB/etc.

AND they keep crying. Disrespecting Josh in a subtle narcissistic way... And Josh, Mr.NiceGuy, takes... Turns the other cheek.

What a bunch of losers.  The Chiefs are not mentally in game (Offside) and they won't be accountable.  Sad.  

Nothing heartbreaking about this.  It's rather pathetic and whiny:

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/travis-kelce-heartbreaking-five-word-message-josh-allen-bills-chiefs-craziest

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.