Bills/Cowboys early line opens at Bills -2

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

this is a totally different defense with him. If he is back for the playoffs, look out. 

It could also even serve as an additional motivator to his boys.

"Just get me there brothers and I'll be ready to ride with you"

• Agree 2

38 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Real talk, the AFC has had to pay all the QBs, weakening their rosters and they are all no where near as good as they were.  Or they are playing a back-up QB, or both.  The AFC is not deep, it’s weak.

The NFC has three outstanding teams.

Those teams are not as good as you think. They don't have any strong teams to face.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Gabe Davis's mom. 😬

Tyler Done better talk w her quick

43 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I know people here dont like Romo, but he was saying last night that if the Bills get past the Chiefs, he wouldnt be surprised if they win 3 of the next 4 and go all the way to the Superbowl. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I know people here dont like Romo, but he was saying last night that if the Bills get past the Chiefs, he wouldnt be surprised if they win 3 of the next 4 and go all the way to the Superbowl. 

Maybe he’s seen the script for this season??

6 hours ago, Simon said:

I think I feel like there's a small, very vocal contingent that skews that perspective and more folks than not actually do like him.

That's a fair point. I agree that he appears neutered from his first 2 years but by and large he is a fan of football, Josh and provides good insight. Also he appears genuinely happy in the booth and appreciates good QB play. 

9 hours ago, Bimmer323i said:

I’m not at all scared about playing the cowboys… they think there all that cause there 10-3 but they haven’t beaten anyone worth a squat except the eagles and there not even that great… we shoulda beat them… The 49ers crushed them…. So idk will see… 

Looking at their schedule the only really good team they played was the Niners and they got smoked.  Our offense needs to keep rolling. Seattle put up huge numbers on them. Should be a good game

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.