Calling it now: Bills are going to at least reach the AFCCG

Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

So then why watch at all until you hear the Bills are in the Super Bowl some year. Then you can turn your tv back on, watch one game, and call yourself a football fan. 

Entertainment and accomplishing something.. well, those are two different things.  

2 Down…:flirt:

LFG!

On 12/5/2023 at 11:08 AM, Alphadawg7 said:

I think because of Buffalos 6-6 record and early season offensive struggles that people see this game as more dangerous than it really is.  I actually think we are going to beat the Cowboys handedly.  Wouldn't surprise me if it looks a lot like what the Niners did to Dallas

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

On 12/6/2023 at 6:46 AM, TheFunPolice said:

I'm telling you...

I had a dream: Bills/ Lions in the Super Bowl and we were up 40 something to 20 something very late 

I had a dream that the Bills played the Lions in the SB too…

Except I was awake …

So it was probably more like a fantasy …

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I had a dream that the Bills played the Lions in the SB too…

Except I was awake …

So it was probably more like a fantasy …

It's happening! 

I had a similar dream years ago about the Bills winning the Super Bowl in a year when it seemed to come out of nowhere. No details that time except I remember being shocked that of all the years it was that year. 

This could be it! 

I want to be clear though... This is not a prediction. I would predict the 49ers to get there. But it was an incredibly vivid dream 

If the Super Bowl does end up being Bills/Lions ...

13 hours ago, JROC INTEL said:

Do you recall Allen’s passer rating. I need details.

The only details I remember are Allen being shown standing on the sidelines with his hands up on his chest pads watching and the score being Bills 40 something Lions 20 something and the game being almost over.

I was confused as to why Allen wasn't playing but maybe the Lions had the ball. 

I also remember feeling excited but also a little anticlimactic if that makes sense. Probably because of the score and just waiting for the end. 

Sadly I woke up before the end. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's happening! 

I had a similar dream years ago about the Bills winning the Super Bowl in a year when it seemed to come out of nowhere. No details that time except I remember being shocked that of all the years it was that year. 

This could be it! 

I want to be clear though... This is not a prediction. I would predict the 49ers to get there. But it was an incredibly vivid dream 

If the Super Bowl does end up being Bills/Lions ...

The only details I remember are Allen being shown standing on the sidelines with his hands up on his chest pads watching and the score being Bills 40 something Lions 20 something and the game being almost over.

I was confused as to why Allen wasn't playing but maybe the Lions had the ball. 

I also remember feeling excited but also a little anticlimactic if that makes sense. Probably because of the score and just waiting for the end. 

Sadly I woke up before the end. 

I hope your right and more importantly I hope your dream track record as it relates to football is infallible!

Assuming we make the playoffs, I don't think it would be a huge surprise to many people if the Bills  made the SB, but the Lions.... That would be a shock especially because the general consensus is the 49ers are the team to beat... Rightfully so!

Would love to see the 49ers be a one and done team 

I'm curious what people think is the best path to the SB: Like Bills win the 2 seed. Who do you want to play in round 1, 2 and 3?

For me:

Colts @ Bills

Chiefs @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Playoffs look like:

1. Ravens

2. Bills

3, Chiefs

4. Jags

5. Browns

6. Dolphins

7. Colts

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I'm curious what people think is the best path to the SB: Like Bills win the 2 seed. Who do you want to play in round 1, 2 and 3?

For me:

Colts @ Bills

Chiefs @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Playoffs look like:

1. Ravens

2. Bills

3, Chiefs

4. Jags

5. Browns

6. Dolphins

7. Colts

This would be ideal.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

For me:

Colts @ Bills

Chiefs @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

At this point I think I'd be rooting for Fins in the playoffs through to having them come up to Buffalo.  So far, the Bills routinely crush the Fins.

Colts @ Bills

Browns @ Bills

Fins @ Bills

On 12/27/2023 at 8:57 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

My predictions for this weekend, week 17.

1 - Bills clinch playoff birth.

2 - Dolphins lose to Ravens and we control our own destiny for both the division and number 2 seed.

GoBills!!!!

You at least got #2 right.  Since it’s been working after wins, wanted to give your thread another bump!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.