Game thread: MNF Cincinnati at Jacksonville

chongli

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Kind of gutless to not let Browning have a chance with the ball in his hands. He's played lights out in an impossible situation, and you just leave it up to your middling kicker.

Of course the middling kicker made it as I typed this because every team other than the Bills can just have everything go right for them.

It almost feels like they know something… 

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Not giving the Bills a pass here as they did it to themselves, but I HATE the way the AFC is shaping up...such mediocre teams now and of course we'll juuussst miss the playoffs

That’s why Miami is going super bowling i think.  They are better than the other mediocres, despite not beating a winning team yet.  they will.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

Not good for us, but inconsequential if we don’t handle our own business. 

I truly don’t think it matters.

Browning just played the game of his life but it’s doubtful he can replicate that over and over again. He just scored scored a whopping 10 points against the Steelers last week.

Bengals have Colts, Vikings, Steelers, Chiefs and Browns left. There is minimum 2 more losses in there.

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Not giving the Bills a pass here as they did it to themselves, but I HATE the way the AFC is shaping up...such mediocre teams now and of course we'll juuussst miss the playoffs

At this rate, it'll be just like 2004 all over again. 

Making it to a win-and-in scenario, then somehow choking against the Dolphins backups or something. Please let me be wrong!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

Browning just played the game of his life but it’s doubtful he can replicate that over and over again. He just scored scored a whopping 10 points against the Steelers last week.

Bengals have Colts, Vikings, Steelers, Chiefs and Browns left. There is minimum 2 more losses in there.

image.png

I have no idea how that laughing giraffe got in there. Honestly no clue. But i’m leaving it because why not. Weird.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Einstein said:

image.png

Yea but thing is a minimum of two losses is not good for us because that means other teams in the hunt are winning. 

We needed Bengals to lose tonight and then win a lot of games. Can't have that happen anymore. 

Whatever. Bills need to win out. Anything else is way too messy to even worry about at this point. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

That’s why Miami is going super bowling i think.  They are better than the other mediocres, despite not beating a winning team yet.  they will.

That’s quite the logic.

”I think the Dolphins are going to the Super Bowl because they have gotten their teeth kicked in by the only good teams they’ve faced but they’ll beat a good team eventually”

I always root for the wrong stuff anyway.  Maybe this was the best result.

Jax only has a 1 game lead in their division now.   They could spiral down, especially if Lawrence misses multiple games..

All I really know at this point is that the Bills need to win games, and win them w/ great frequency.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.