Buffalo / Philly Postgame thread

Simon

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

How good Brady has looked as a playcaller in the last two games is the only compelling reason I can think of to give this coaching staff another shot. The Eagles D is also pretty dang good and the Bills put up 31 in regulation in the pouring rain with the refs screwing them over. 

It's a severe indictment that it took this long to hand over duties from Dorsey

I will want to see how he looks the last few games once tendencies are out on him and DC's have a chance to get a better feel for what he will try and do in certain situations.  Right now he is essentially operating with a clean slate and it's the easiest time he will ever have to look good.  Not saying he won't continue, just saying we don't know and likely might not for the rest of the year.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Not to mention he wasted two time outs, they could of had 20 seconds and 3 time outs but dumbazz wasted them as usual.

Could have had 2 minutes of time to just run clock and kick a fg or score a td to win.  Instead McD tried to burn 7 minutes of clock.  I said it was too soon when they started.  They only burned 5 minutes.  All they did was ensure the offense had no time to score again in regulation.  McD and his clock burning soft play is what killed the game.  Lots of different mistakes would have changed the outcome but he literally burned the clock on himself.  They were never going to burn 7+ minutes of clock.

• Agree 2

Just now, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

It is so inconsistent. Jesus slay literally was holding and grabbing all night no call. Somehow only the bills were holding lol 😂. This was a disgrace. Roger you should stop thinking about taking. Our game from America and fix the officiating 

Agree this is one that was so one sided.. hate to talk refs but some of them were unreal. The holding calls the Bills get vs Eagles having zero.. with a backup OT getting blown up and a heavy run O.. hard to watch this product.
And it started with that unconscionable game in London. To build the NFL brand for $$$ and our owner is good with a clearly inferior field and ridiculous travel. All the while taking player safety as both Kincaid and Diggs get hit with obvious personal fouls. Not sure I’m up for much more of the great NFL brand🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Guaranteed if McDermott gets another season he gets Beanne to use first rounder on defensive side of ball.  How did Elam work out for you and this team has trash for WR'S that run wrong routes and drop balls. The two clowns Beane signed as free agents are bums and have offered nothing,  zero and do nothing but what mistakes

Exactly. Hardy and Sherfield are a complete joke. McKenzie is better than both and for less money. Beane is maybe a little slow?? As in the R word. 

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, BananaB said:

3 games this year, twice today. They also had two games within one score where our D couldn’t make a stop at the end to give the O another opportunity. 

Jags game the offense is finally clicking and the defense gives up the back breaker.

Should have lost the Giants game the same way, just got lucky.

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty sure the main reason mcd called the TO 3rd and 4 was bc defense was totally gassed - also why the fat Eagles DT laid on the ground like he was dead for 5 mins faking an injury after chasing Josh oob on Bills OT drive

Edited by stevewin

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Could have had 2 minutes of time to just run clock and kick a fg or score a td to win.  Instead McD tried to burn 7 minutes of clock.  I said it was too soon when they started.  They only burned 5 minutes.  All they did was ensure the offense had no time to score again in regulation.  McD and his clock burning soft play is what killed the game.  Lots of different mistakes would have changed the outcome but he literally burned the clock on himself.  They were never going to burn 7+ minutes of clock.

I was thinking that the whole drive, if they could not get it down to a few seconds they were F’ing themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

I don’t know why you people that aren’t from WNY put up with this stuff. You could all be Chiefs fans and no one would be the wiser. I was born to this crap.

From south alabama,  always been a Bills Fan lol. Couldn't imagine changing even though I have 4 million reasons I should

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Hell I'm not opposited to firing McDermott and putting Brady in charge rn. I just don't like McDermott. I think his defense fails all the time against good QBs (except Lamar)

I’m not even sure it would still be good against Lamar. Ravens changed their O dramatically.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.