Real or imagined bulletin board material we don’t use

benderbender

The Patriots dynasty was built on made up disrespect (and cheating) and pretending to be the underdog. Cincinnati beat us twice on blatantly false narratives. Other teams use the bulletin board material game with great success like the Chiefs (i.e. Kelce’s “the Chiefs are done”). Why don’t we? The closest we’ve come was the emoji game against the Dolphins and it worked like a charm.

6519e7ba62c08.image.jpg?crop=1763,926,0,

Eagles fans are using a nothing burger to try and frame a disrespect narrative for the game tomorrow.

We don't need anything from the Eagles, literally everyone is counting us out this season at this point that should be all the bulletin board material we need.

And the Rocky music as a slight against the Eagles? Sure it's all centered around Philidelphia but that music is workout/motivation music standard at this point, also wouldn't be surprised if it's to get ready to hear it in the game because you better believe they'll play it at the stadium.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

The Eagles fans have this "curse" for when an opposing team puts merchandise on the Balboa statue. However they are from Philly so don't even understand their own made up curse's rule and figured just taking a photo with the statue is "bulletin board material"

If the Bills win I'm hoping Allen teabags the thing on his way out of town.

• Haha (+1) 4

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The Eagles fans have this "curse" for when an opposing team puts merchandise on the Balboa statue. However they are from Philly so don't even understand their own made up curse's rule and figured just taking a photo with the statue is "bulletin board material"

If the Bills win I'm hoping Allen teabags the thing on his way out of town.

I'd say I'd hope someone photoshopped Allen hurdling the statue, but at the same time ideally if the season could somehow still workout this might not be the last time we play the Eagles, and that might be more triggering of a curse.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'd say I'd hope someone photoshopped Allen hurdling the statue, but at the same time ideally if the season could somehow still workout this might not be the last time we play the Eagles, and that might be more triggering of a curse.

Or...and hear me out...would it cause a "double curse" when combined with the Madden Cover that would work as a double negative and result in an overall positive? 

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Maybe it's because they are young and have never actually seen the movie, but those are some weak Rocky poses boys. Hope the Bills come out stronger than that today.

The Bills have been the hunted the last couple of years, but they are back to being the underdog...right where they like to be. Watch out league!

And the Bills should have plenty of motivation: 1. The Playoffs; 2. Not letting Miami take away the division crown; 3. The way they have been talked about and portrayed in the media the last 6 weeks or so. Time for the Bills to take out their frustrations against every team they face, to get back in the race.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.