Allen Can’t Run!

Thrivefourfive

Sorry, I couldn’t find a thread about Allen’s running on the first page. 

Here it is, my unqualified, unstudied, “gut feeling” revelation for the day:

Allen’s off season was so football poor, that his fat-tass can’t run like he used to. I remember one attempt at a hurdle way early in the season, and he couldn’t get his fat legs over the guy. That’s his mind saying HELL YES!! and his body saying, Boy, we should’ve dedicated our off season to track, field, & film room. 

Our JA17 can’t get off the ground, and I bet he’s an XL step slower from the get-go, trending down as the run continues. 

Allen got everything wrong this off season. No one in the organization guided him?? Was this just losers leading losers in the OS??

Allen is out of shape and has been since last season ended.

He thought this year… he’d let himself go, but want to play more by instinct.. and those two things are counterintuitive. We might just have a mental mini on our hands here, folks. He’s got $250m and he can’t get over his high school girlfriend (when we can assume he stepped out on her..). 

I think McDermott’s weird comments revolve around he’s ***** off season, professionally. They have nothing to do with his personal/non football life. 

And just maybe, McD has Pegula’s ear when he’s explaining how disappointing Allen’s off season was, and how much it’s directly hurting this team.. Imagine..

Terry, I had to play that defense and have that offense called against Denver because Josh is so unprepared and so turnover prone that it’s our only hope..!

There’s a complete narrative for this team, people. We should be a goddam sticky for most believable, agreed upon theories. 

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Dislike 7

12 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Allen’s off season was so football poor, that his fat-tass can’t run like he used to. I remember one attempt at a hurdle way early in the season, and he couldn’t get his fat legs over the guy. That’s his mind saying HELL YES!! and his body saying, Boy, we should’ve dedicated our off season to track, field, & film room. 

Our JA17 can’t get off the ground, and I bet he’s an XL step slower from the get-go, trending down as the run continues. 

Allen got everything wrong this off season. No one in the organization guided him?? Was this just losers leading losers in the OS??

He thought this year… he’d let himself go, but want to play more by instinct.. and those two things are counterintuitive. We might just have a mental mini on our hands here, folks. He’s got $250m and he can’t get over his high school girlfriend (when we can assume he stepped out on her..). 

I think McDermott’s weird comments revolve around he’s ***** off season, professionally. They have nothing to do with his personal/non football life. 

And just maybe, McD has Pegula’s ear when he’s explaining how disappointing Allen’s off season was, and how much it’s directly hurting this team.. Imagine..

Terry, I had to play that defense and have that offense called against Denver because Josh is so unprepared and so turnover prone that it’s our only hope..!

There’s a complete narrative for this team, people. We should be a goddam sticky for most believable, agreed upon theories. 

Huh? The team doesn’t run period. They seem to be allergic to running the ball consistently this year with Allen or a RB. 

I am not sure where you get your information from. Is this a known fact he didn’t do conditioning in the off season or just speculation because he is having an off year so far? 

58 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Huh? The team doesn’t run period. They seem to be allergic to running the ball consistently this year with Allen or a RB. 

I am not sure where you get your information from. Is this a known fact he didn’t do conditioning in the off season or just speculation because he is having an off year so far? 

I thought he looked pretty chunky in training camp. But I don’t know if they weigh them and release that info year to year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

Ban this troll please mods?

Why? 
The OP stated:

Here it is, my unqualified, unstudied, “gut feeling” revelation for the day:

So, if you don’t like his post, he’s a troll? You can easily just move on or create a “Josh excuses “ thread. Although there was one created after Josh single handily lost the Jets game. 

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

I thought he looked pretty chunky in training camp. But I don’t know if they weigh them and release that info year to year.

He weighs exactly 237lbs every single year, every time they record the official weigh in. 

But we can’t speculate here.. 😂

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I never post about an OP unless I’ve at least read the second sentence. Are we sure New Hampshire is okay with you attaching your posts to it?

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

This doesn't really make any sense. 

I’m here to learn

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills are #13 in rushing yards per game with 116.5

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I don't know that he is fat, I would prefer he spend less of his offseason attending GOLF tournaments and more time getting shape.  I know Kelly's career was cut short because he was never into keeping in shape and I see that a little in Allen with eating junk food. It's no accident that Tom Brady played so long and could still play if he wanted because his commitment to nutrition. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I never post about an OP unless I’ve at least read the second sentence. Are we sure New Hampshire is okay with you attaching your posts to it?

I’m here to learn

Well sorry, your on-site you gave was poor. He didn’t jump over someone so he got fat? He isn’t running as much because he is out of shape.. not the fact that they are trying not to have him run. Sorry I was hoping your gutt had at least some REAL evidence to make it feel that way. Silly me up here in NH we use true evidence even with our guts.. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I don't know that he is fat, I would prefer he spend less of his offseason attending GOLF tournaments and more time getting shape.  I know Kelly's career was cut short because he was never into keeping in shape and I see that a little in Allen with eating junk food. It's no accident that Tom Brady played so long and could still play if he wanted because his commitment to nutrition. 

I mean everything is relative here. Of course he’s not fat, but it’s fair to say, he’s not striving to be Will Levis sculpted either. (No, I didn’t say I’d rather have Will Levi’s over Josh Allen… .)

Players are always going one of two ways with every element of their football existence. Rarely, if never, staying the same in anything. Let’s face it, Allen isn’t in better shape than he was last year, and I think it’s costly now.

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

How do you have 1000+ post writing ***** like this

• Simon locked this topic