Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

13 hours ago, BillMafia716ix said:

They can change coaches all they want but if the QB is constantly turning the ball over it won’t matter. 

Well, there may actually may be a connection between coaching and performance.

Call me nuts.  

😎

12 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Last night McD and Dorsey had a chance to show us how much they prepared for Broncos and studied their strengths and weaknesses. Instead we got another clueless display from both.  Now Vanilla Dorsey is gone, but can his replacement do something innovative for next week?

I just hope that this coaching staff study some effective ways to beat the Jets with minimum stress? Both the mediocre Chargers and Raiders were able to overcome Salah and his big bad defense with some planning. 

As usual, we can look to the success of Carolina under McD's assistants.  

Is there any good reason to expect more than the bottom-dwelling offensive performance that Brady put up as OC there.  Not sure what it would be.  

Many think that the complaining is bad now, wait six weeks.  

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  You're wrong.  Before this year we were top three in offense going back to 2020 and it was because we were pass happy.  If we have to rely on our running game we're screwed.

No.  I'm right. How did those seasons go with the "top 3 offense"?  I recall scoring 10 points in a home playoff game just last year.

The running game needs to be complimentary to the pass game, that is no longer working.  I'm not debating it.  It's fact.

If you think Josh Allen is going to gunsling this team to a Super Bowl victory then you haven't been paying attention.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Nitro said:

The Jets offense is worse than the Bills.  It will be a close game.  IF Allen does not turn the ball over I believe the Bills win.

Don’t have time to research it, but I’d bet that we win a high percentage of games when he doesn't.  I still say go Bills 🦬

10 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Umm, the Josh Allen without the weight of the world on his shoulders, as, hopefully, he has an OC now who will actually game plan to facilitate all things on offense, rather than placing one huge obstacle after another in front of him.

You need to see the forest through the trees..

No way were the offensive problems related to Allen, as many of the most respected analysts have said over and over, and clear if you watch the games and saw the mess that Doresy created.

That is why he was so dejected.

That sounds good, but if we can be honest here, the only reason why Brady's on this staff is because he coached at Carolina and William & Mary.  

He was horrible as an OC at Carolina, hitting bottom-dwelling worse on his second season there.

McCaffrey had his worst two seasons under Brady.  

He's learned under McD & Dorsey.  It's pretty unlikely that he's going to amp things up, if McD even allowed it.  

Far to many people keep saying or implying that Dorsey's issues had little if anything to do with McD, which is absurd.  

I wouldn't bet a dime that this has a happy ending.  

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Is McD still going to be on the sideline? If so, then nothing will have changed. Firing the OC is almost surely going to make things worse, not better, for at least the next two games. 

And for an OC that absolutely sucked in Carolina.  

Next (Carolina) man up.  SMH. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, 90sBills said:

After the disaster that was the last two games can Allen show up and be the better qb in this game? Let’s all hope so.

Bills 24

Jets 12

Eh, I love your enthusiasm but im not sure it's realistic for the Bills O to score 24 points, especially against the Jets D, who certainly watched the Denver game and know that we have a butterfingers RB and a QB who ignores and or can't read coverage.  Jets D is legit good, and CJ Mosley has always been a nightmare for Allen.  I be thrilled if the Bills can put together one solid scoring drive each half, that end in TDs not FGs.  Let's remember how to crawl again before we have an absurd target like 24 points

Also, I'd like to see the D make a stop when it counts.  I dont want to be too hard on them but this has been a defining issue for them for a few years now

44 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Crazy thing is that this game could go either way

could, but I think you'll find that it wont

• Agree 1

Yes, let's move on. From the Bills.

Perfect timing going into the holiday season for the Bills to bring me back to that familiar territory of checking out in mid-November. I recognize this feeling from the -00s.

Will be focusing on getting the house/yard ready for winter this weekend.

See you at the draft, Bills.

47 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

And for an OC that absolutely sucked in Carolina.  

Next (Carolina) man up.  SMH. 

He only played 3 games in 2020 and  7 games in 2021. I guess those are McCaffrey's two worst seasons but it's because he barely played. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Success said:

Maybe they can get back to playing loose, and with a sense of joy for the game.

I'll never understand the take that "they're not happy out there", or "they're not having fun out there."

I guess If you're on a losing team, and are constantly getting pummeled, it's not that great, but these guys are living the dream, getting paid unGodly amounts of money for playing a game, about 6 months a year. No matter what, they should be relatively happy, and thank their lucky stars for where they are in life. Tens of millions of American men would give their left nut to be a pro football player. They've got real camaraderie with about 50-70 other humans for 6 mo ths out of the year, while many people are lucky to have a handful of close friends at work. They are adored by the community, and are treated like Rock Stars. If they can't be happy, or loose, for 3 hours a week on game day, IMO, they've got some serious mental problems. Playing the game should ALWAYS be fun.

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

As usual, we can look to the success of Carolina under McD's assistants.  

Is there any good reason to expect more than the bottom-dwelling offensive performance that Brady put up as OC there.  Not sure what it would be.  

Many think that the complaining is bad now, wait six weeks.  

The only difference with Brady was that he wasnt in Carolina when Beane and McD were there. So hopefully there's no nepotism at play here. He did work with Burrow at LSU in their championship season so that's a positive. 

Usually i like the Bills in revenge games, but nothing has gone according to plan this year.  The Jets are equally frustrated and they have the better defense.  I don't think it matters that this game is in Buffalo,  we are just a mess right now and the vibe of this game seems like an L.   This will be a low scoring slugfest and whoever loses the turnovers will lose the game.

Making the trip to Buffalo for this game.  My head says they probably won't make the playoffs now, but my heart says - ya gotta keep rootin for the boys!  Been a fan for over 30 years, so while it doesn't look good right now (been there many times), ya never know....  seen stranger outcomes to a season.

Go Bills!  Kick some Jets *** and get back into the mix!!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.