Do the Pegulas Have What It Takes?

Milanos Milano

I’ve been pretty happy with ownership up until hearing about extending McD. This game was the last straw. It was embarrassing and we have Josh Allen, there is no reason for it. 
They married McBeane, without seeing how this season would turn out. Seeing the Sabres also inspires little hope they will ever figure it out. 
The most frustrating thing ever is knowing we have Allen and Diggs and this is the udder garbage that we get from coaches. 

Edited by Araiza Curse
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 5

If you go by the Sabres then you know Terry has what it takes. He has fired and hired many GM's/HC's as Sabres owner. IMHO, he has no choice but to fire McDermott. The team seems to have tuned McDermott out and his message has gone stale. I doubt the players believe in "THE PROCESS" anymore. The fans certainly don't.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

It will take blowout losses by the class A teams (Philly, Dallas, KC) and then probably another fluke loss to the Jets or Patriots to wake Pegula from his ambivalence.  But that’s how I see it playing out eventually.  He will have no choice once this season ends.

The way I feel now beating the Jets will be a fluke. The only game left I think the Bills should win is against the Pats.

• Agree 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

It will take blowout losses by the class A teams (Philly, Dallas, KC) and then probably another fluke loss to the Jets or Patriots to wake Pegula from his ambivalence.  But that’s how I see it playing out eventually.  He will have no choice once this season ends.

Well if Pegs wants my money, there has to be change. I refuse to watch this circus into next season. 

Lol now it’s the owner’s fault.  Hero worship is a weeeeeeeeeeeird thing.  The Josh apologists are really juiced up on the kool-aid.  Ok after we ditch White, Davis,, Poyer, Hyde, McD, Beane, and Pegula who is next?  Goodell?  The Pope?  I mean, we know Josh is perfect so we can’t possibly expect him to even make the tiniest of changes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If you go by the Sabres then you know Terry has what it takes. He has fired and hired many GM's/HC's as Sabres owner. IMHO, he has no choice but to fire McDermott. The team seems to have tuned McDermott out and his message has gone stale. I doubt the players believe in "THE PROCESS" anymore. The fans certainly don't.

He fired Rex Ryan in season, after very publicly saying he would not.

• Like (+1) 2

The regression of this team since the Championship Loss cannot be ignored. 

2020 - lost in Championship Game 

2021 - Lost in Divisional game 13 seconds

2022 - lost by 17 at home in Divisional Game. 

2023 - 5-5 

The “Process” is stale and unfortunately I don’t see an easy way to solve this next year either with the Cap the Bills currently have. 

the team is Old, slow and the coaching is Stale. 

we are the Marvin Lewis Bengals of this era at this point. 

And yes while I am going to blame coaching right now. 

Josh REALLY can you finally improve on ball security. You have been in the league long enough to freaking go at least back to back games without a turnover. How about you end your ***** streak of what 6 games with a pick to start. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

I feel bad for Terry.  The guy can't catch a break.  He gave complete control of organization to Beane and McDermott and they make mistake after mistake.  He is dealing with trying to keep his wife alive.  He hires qualified people to run PSE and stadium decisions, only for them completely disrespect him and start a relationship with each other.  

I don't even know where to turn anymore.  The guy has to feel like his world is crumbling around him.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

If this is truly the case, then I’m probably done with this franchise until things change. No way I can continue to watch something as talented as Allen to be wasted away. I’ve waited years to have what we have. It’s heart breaking. 

This times a zillion.

There is an issue of regression, but we are not winless.  I honestly don’t see McD fired now, or anyone else.

I’m not sure Pegula has the guts to fire McD now, or after the season.  It will probably be Dorsey as the sacrificial lamb.  If Dorsey goes, as well as he should, I’m quite positive McD will be able to hire an offensive coordinator no problem at all.  Someone who will want to hitch themselves to Josh Allen. And that person may also feel that if McD is fired at any point, they may have the ability to step in.

They need to fix this thing. And it can’t be pandering to their star quarterback and wanting “continuity” which led the Dorsey being hired in the first place.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.