More shocking stats

Kaenon

8 hours ago, Kaenon said:

I didn't say WR 

Chiefs have 3 players with multiple Rec. TDs btw.

Granted, the Chiefs offense hasn't looked great this year either.

sigh,

as a supporter of the McBeane long term process approach, I do need to remind myself to avoid this board after a loss

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Rasul is going to help, he didn’t look awful last night. Hopefully that’s a building block for the secondary to see a dramatic improvement. 

34 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I really believe that McDermott's problem with Elam is his tackling ability. Not that Elam is bad at it, but not enthusiastic about it

Neither was Gilly, look how that worked out. Taron plays a lot of man when the rest are running zone concepts. Maybe we get a look at that being the case with Kaiir. Worth a try to have him be available and doing something if they were completely unwilling to trade him like the reports…

18 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Rasul is going to help, he didn’t look awful last night. Hopefully that’s a building block for the secondary to see a dramatic improvement. 

Neither was Gilly, look how that worked out. Taron plays a lot of man when the rest are running zone concepts. Maybe we get a look at that being the case with Kaiir. Worth a try to have him be available and doing something if they were completely unwilling to trade him like the reports…

McDermott should be able to figure out how to maximize Elam. That's his job.

Just is apparent that it feels like he's done all he thinks he could've...

2 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Would be nice to see if they try a Benford/Elam/Douglas trio running man across the board. I love Taron but he’s been abused in several games. Maybe that was the thinking behind trading for Rasul as he primarily played NCB?

🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Elam is not old enough for McD to understand how to use.....he has not been in the system long enough to learn the complexity of playing 5 yards away from your WR at all times.....

This defense, with arguably the best players at every position not playing now, gets a pass, and should from all.  They have kept the Bills in almost every game this year, and did again, clearly, on the road against the Bengals.

But the healthy re-loaded offense does not get one.

Another shocking stat there.  Thanks.

Keep them coming, as I assume some in the Bills follow this site.  Maybe one of these stats, or the combo of them, will force their hand now, and give the Bills a fighting chance to salvage this year.  Almost no chance now as Dorsey will not be able to beat almost any good coaches or defenses.

10 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

sigh,

as a supporter of the McBeane long term process approach, I do need to remind myself to avoid this board after a loss

Agreed. Almost every thread here is gloom and doom. Tired of it. All the negativity. We still control our own destiny for the division. I still think we win the division.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.