Do You Want Jets or Chargers Tonight?

BuffaloBaumer

25 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

I don't want to tank. We don't need ot tank. We are garbage anyway.

I just want to fall further so firing McClappy, Beaner and Dorsey is easy

Pegula isn’t going scorched earth after one non playoff year ( since Allen’s rookie campaign). 

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

ok there sparky, maybe you have not seen the Jets offense. Chargers most likely will win  more games than the Jets

Maybe you haven't seen the Jets win/loss record, the fact they currently have a head to head win over us or OUR offense. Oh look, maybe I did have a few crayons after all. 

• Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, MJS said:

How is this a question? The Jets are in the AFC East. The Bills already lost to them once. The only answer is to root for a Jets loss.

Unless you want the Bills to tank, in which case you root for the Jets to win and the Bills to lose from now on.

Thought the same thing. Plus, the Chargers are just a mediocre team with an awful coach

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Jets. I want them to overtake the Dolphins if Bills can't do it.

I dislike both the Jets and Dolphins equally.  But since the Dolphins appear more relevant and our path to the playoffs appears to be by only a division title, I'll go Chargers. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.