Do You Want Jets or Chargers Tonight?

BuffaloBaumer

I don't remember ever struggling with who I want to win when it comes to two AFC teams facing each other. I see both of these teams having a chance to getting 10 wins after looking at their schedules. Are the Jets really going to continue winning with that defense stealing games? I know the Chargers falter every year but their offense is legit and one of these years, they are going to go on a run.

I am leaning towards a Jets win since we will have them in two weeks and no way can they sustain this style of winning. I really think Chargers need to lose this one (assuming we take care of business in LA). Curious what others think about this outcome...

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

How is this a question? The Jets are in the AFC East. The Bills already lost to them once. The only answer is to root for a Jets loss.

Unless you want the Bills to tank, in which case you root for the Jets to win and the Bills to lose from now on.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, MJS said:

How is this a question? The Jets are in the AFC East. The Bills already lost to them once. The only answer is to root for a Jets loss.

Unless you want the Bills to tank, in which case you root for the Jets to win and the Bills to lose from now on.

Unless you think the Bills are losing to the Jets in 2 weeks, there is not only one answer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, MJS said:

I don't want to tank. We don't need ot tank. We are garbage anyway.

I just want to fall further so firing McClappy, Beaner and Dorsey is easy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

As it sits right this second the Jets are in second place in the AFCE and the Bills are in 3rd. If you need to have it explained to you why you should root for the Chargers tonight I don't have the time or crayons to explain it to you.

ok there sparky, maybe you have not seen the Jets offense. Chargers most likely will win  more games than the Jets

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.