Tonight will let us know if we can contend

Wizard

It's foolish to make games bigger than they are. It's an important game because they are all important, but it doesn't impact how the Bills perform next week.

This was always going to be a tough game on the schedule.

38 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Whatever happens you will say coaching is to blame. I am not persuaded the talent is there to hang with them.

OK, well that's an overgeneralization if you've ever laid one out. 

Sorry, but our offense should, as it has already, slice through that Bengal D like a hot knife through butter.  

Defensively, Cincy's scored a max of 34 points this season, it shouldn't be too much to ask to hold them to under that.  Time for our "defensive oriented head coach" to put the pedal to the metal tonight.  

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Whatever happens you will say coaching is to blame. I am not persuaded the talent is there to hang with them.

So far the talent is able to hang with them. The Bengals are not playing well.

The coaching has been making a difference. On several plays we had poor zone coverages, poor decisions, poor play calls, and the whole kit and kaboodle of bad game management 

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

So far the talent is able to hang with them. The Bengals are not playing well.

The coaching has been making a difference. On several plays we had poor zone coverages, poor decisions, poor play calls, and the whole kit and kaboodle of bad game management 

It has been a mix. But I agree the play calling hasn't been good. Way too many blitzes on defense and again just not sure what their plan is on offense. Very disjointed. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

It starts up front.  Bengals have better oline and dline.  Beane wastes too many picks and $ on dline.  We lose Jones and it all collapses on dline.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.