Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

2 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

So, this 9ers defense that is supposed to be soooo great just decided to curl up and die today, or what? I get that The Bengals have a good offense, but they aren't getting any pressure.

What scares me is their D is better/healthier than ours, and I don't even want to think of the carnage.

Cincy is elite at dink and dunk passing w power run. 

they’re closest to Tom Brady’s NE offenses

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The teams above us in the standings are pit/cleveland.  Our playoff odds are likely to improve today 

I appreciate your effort in this thread and you are obviously right if we are talking playoffs/wild card.

But if you think that we are actually much better than we look like now, and that we are about to start winning tough road games (which I do), then we are talking about seeding and everything went wrong in this respect - Dolphins won, Jets won (divisional rival with possible Rodgers comeback), Jags won, Bengals leading, Ravens about to take the lead, and Chiefs... We all know how their game ends.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.