Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm not worried about what he's doing today. I'm really glad he's putting great stuff on film. Hopefully it hammers home to the staff and defense that they MUST bring their A game. 

He tore them apart in the playoffs last year.  I don't think they need a reminder.

1 minute ago, NUT said:

I dunno, talent-wise the Chiefs can almost have anyone as a #2 to Kelce and they can gameplan for them. The Bills cannot do the same for Diggs.

Bills have had better talent on defebse for a while now too, yet they choke when it counts. Hail mary plays come to mind.

McDermott is a choker, Reid is not. That's the difference.

Reid was notorious for his atrocious time management, it’s why he got fired from Philly. Do you watch football?

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Agree. But him looking good now after starting the year slow reaffirms for them that "He's still THAT guy". I feel good about next week.

I don't think he forgot how to play quarterback.  Look at Allen with the elbow injury last year.  Couldn't throw short to save his life. 

Edited by Doc Brown

Just now, Doc Brown said:

I don't think he forgot how to play quarterback.  LOL.  Look at Allen with the elbow injury last year.  Couldn't throw short to save his life. 

Didn't say he forgot how to play. Didn't even elude to that. But like you point out with Allen's elbow injury changes things. Burrow ain't injured anymore. That's the point!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.