Mid Season Super Bowl Predictions. Who Ya got?

BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

It seems they have been quiet on their status, especially Milano. Have they released anything about what actually happened to 58 yet?

No, it’s been quiet. I don’t believe there’s been anything official on him having any kind of knee injury. That’s probably a good sign. McD didn’t close the door on a return for him or Jones this season. 

On 10/28/2023 at 11:06 AM, BillsPride12 said:

Of course I want to see the Bills in the Super Bowl but at the halfway point they have just been way too inconsistent and the injuries aren't helping either so as of now I'd be surprised if they got there this year...

I think it's so hard to go to back to back Super Bowls so I don't think KC gets back this year and Cincy hasn't been the same team this year so right now I'm gonna go with Baltimore because Lamar is playing the best football he's ever played in his career.  For the NFC, I know they have just lost a couple games but I still think San Francisco gets back on track and it's their spot to lose this season.

So at the halfway point....I'm going with a Bal-SF rematch with SF winning it all this time 

Ok I'd like to change my NFC pick...I'm officially losing faith in the Niners 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.