Josh Allen….detached.

Brian Higgins hair

On 10/23/2023 at 7:09 AM, Chaos said:

In prior seasons fans were demanding we take the "sugar rush" out of Josh.  Given the coaches offseason comments criticizing Allen for running, the new game plan strategy that has neutered Allen's game, it seems likely the "calm" Allen demeanor is a request from the coaches to keep level the whole game.  The next step in improving Allen will be to have him nervously clap after crappy Bills plays. That way we will know he has the proper emotionally state for peak performance.

If I learned anything this season it’s that people will criticize the team no matter what they do if the results aren’t absolutely perfect 😂

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Warcodered said:

🤔

I propose a “Josh Allen Cam” on the sideline to track how many asses he pats and words he yells.

I mean what the ***** people, just because the camera cuts to him for 15 seconds and he’s looking at an iPad or staring ahead doesn’t mean *****. You do realize how much time there is on the sidelines? But let’s just hone in on 15 seconds with no context. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

If I learned anything this season it’s that people will criticize the team no matter what they do if the results aren’t absolutely perfect 😂

No, it's the fact after decades we want a superbowl win and anything short is BS.  Been there, done that.

Win a damn superbowl already!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/23/2023 at 7:06 AM, Brian Higgins hair said:

is it me?

The days of Josh, with that burning competitive fire in his eyes…going up and down the bench supporting the D, talking to the O line and talking to receivers seem to be gone. 
After a 4th down, he goes back to the bench, looks at the IPad, and then just sits and watches the Jumbotron quietly.

Meanwhile, Diggs is doing what Stef does, fire burning and supporting others.
There is something that’s changed in him. 

E-X5LtaX0AMMMec.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

But you have to trust the process first. It may take years or even decades :lol:

Yeah I've had enough of the Process thank you

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Sometimes QB sit on the bench and do nothing.  The camera shows a few seconds of it out of a 3+hour game.

Patrick-Mahomes-Kansas-City-Chiefs.jpg

RPS24OHF7II6RPYJD6U6STSMOM.jpg

tom-brady-super-bowl.gif

What do those two QB's have in common that Josh doesn't?  And the way its going won't have in common with them?

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Yeah I've had enough of the Process thank you

What do those two QB's have in common that Josh doesn't?  And the way its going won't have in common with them?

Thats entirely the point.  People making a big deal of a camera showing a few seconds of Josh sitting on the bench not doing anything.  ALL Qbs do that.  Doesn't matter if they are trash, elite, won a SB, haven't won a SB.  It doesn't matter.  People like you just finding something to whine about.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.