SNF-Dolphins @ Eagles (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please!)

Steptide

Just now, Nelius said:

That Fangio defense is a mess

I thought they played “ok” today given the fact they missed their top two corners. 

Gave up some yards/TDs but also got 2 turnovers and a pick 6.

Miamis O only scored 10 points today, I think that was the primary reason they lost

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Did Collinswimp say this is a win for the Fish? What an idiot 

Lol I watch on mute.  That’s embarrassing if true…this team is now 2-6 under McDaniel against playoff teams with tua (assuming the bills make it) and 2-8 total.  Their two wins were sneaking by absolutely injury ravaged ravens and bills teams (they got outgained in that bills game by nearly 250 yards)

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

The key to beating Miami is really taking away their run game. It’s so fast that it’s hard to take away that and Tuas first read. 

Agreed... Teams with good front 7's are going to give Miami trouble. Especially if the fish keep piling up injuries to their Oline...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

I thought they played “ok” today given the fact they missed their top two corners. 

Gave up some yards/TDs but also got 2 turnovers and a pick 6.

Miamis O only scored 10 points today, I think that was the primary reason they lost

7. They scored 7. That 3 points started on the Philly 23 because Hurts fumbled. 

5 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

We had our 3rd string DTs, no Milano, and no Tre. Our defense is backups at this point. Hardly my concern. 

This is not a Bills thread; please take it to one of the other 30 threads where it belongs.

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

AFC East winner may only be 10-7.

I’m starting to feel that way too…dolphins just get absolutely worked by the playoff level opponents on a regular basis.  They had that flukey game against us where we outgained them by double despite missing our entire starting secondary and that massive comeback against the injury ravaged ravens last year and lost all the rest 

bills are up and down but josh has those games where he pulls magical sh*t out of his a** haha 

4 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

At least this will put to rest the “Dolphins are the greatest offense ever” talk for a week. 

They’re frauds but so are we until proven otherwise 😂. Miamis offensive system really exploits bad defenses disproportionately to good ones but can’t hate on that right now as we can’t even beat the bad teams haha 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

10 minutes ago, Simon said:

This is not a Bills thread; please take it to one of the other 30 threads where it belongs.

Dolphins 5-2, Bills 4-3. Great outcome today. We have confirmation the Dolphins defense is trash. The Eagles provided another example of the Dolphins coming up small in big games. 

• Simon changed the title to SNF-Dolphins @ Eagles (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please!)
8 hours ago, zow2 said:

That’s crazy,  10 Miami penalties to none.  That would burn me up as a Phins fan.

There were penalties called on Philly, but they were either declined or offsetting. 

I’m glad a crew called it like it was instead of throwing a bunch of laundry late to “even things out.”

• Dislike 1

10 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

C'mon man, give credit where credit is due. It was a PERFECT pass. He knows the speed of Hill better than anyone. Meanwhile our guy had so many errant throws today it was sickening.

Amazing pass. Was just stating how easy those two guys make it look. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.