IF Allen Tried to Force His Way Out of Buffalo...

BuffaloBaumer

Real talk though, if Josh tried to leave he literally would have to force his way out - there would be a human / snowplow ring made around the entirety of the City of Buffalo and NO Allen's would be allowed to leave, especially Josh... :beer:

Also, +1 to everyone for the memes / gifs 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

No kidding.  The doom narratives during the drought were less ridiculous than the things people come up with now.

Theory:

Some portion of this board and the fanbase in general have come to behave exactly like patriots fans of the previous two decades

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Interesting thread.  I just finished reading this take by Cowherd and came to 2BD:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-colin-cowherd-pins-blame-sean-mcdermott-wasting-josh-allen-s-prime-buffalo

Cowherd is cowsh*t.  Media Personality only.  Does this for clicks and viewership.  Seems to be working.  His take on our o-line is invalid.  Also, is JA17 all of a sudden 33 years old.  Also, his take on Offensive HC's over Defensive HC's is another blunder.  He is comparing every coach to Andy Reid when leading with that metric.  That immediately puts all other coaches behind the 8ball.  

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Josh is going to pull a Lebron and leave after his contract is up. He's taking his talents to ____________. His gf/future wife is about to star in a Marvel movie. Do you think she wants to eat chicken wings at Bar Bill every Saturday night? Josh on the 49ers or Rams would be something to watch for 

49ers have Purdy

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

It's not anytime soon, but I've always thought Allen would find a way to end his career near home and with his boyhood team, San Francisco.  

Purdy

11 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

49ers have Purdy

Purdy

Purdy sucks what's your point? You think they are giving him one of these 55-60 mil per year contracts that franchise QB's get when they could just offer that to Josh instead when he's a free agent?

• Vomit 1

Soooo, looking at the responses, we dooon't think this would ever be an issue? Wow people, a little sensitive I would say 😄The whole point of this was basically to say that this coaching staff has already stripped away 1 Super Bowl and if it continues to hinder the potential of this team, issues could surface. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If McD is better off with a different kind of QB, it would just confirm to me that he's an idiot - but I'm asking the question regardless.  I am not stating it as a fact.  And the more interesting question, related to the OP, is whether McD is the right coach to get Allen a ring.

I don't see McD ever changing his coaching philosophy even after going from DC to HC and in his current role, after having a franchise QB.  I think he's always wanted a balanced run-pass offense that focused on ball control and a strong defense.  He seems uncomfortable with a franchise QB and the importance of passing the ball.  

Reminds me of the times people ask why HC's, particularly in the NFL, refuse to adapt their personnel to scheme upon taking over. 

Because deep down McD is about avoiding risk and the defensive side offers that much more than offensive focused football, particularly the passing game.  And that's why I don't see McD as the coach who gets them to the promised land.    

First of all...Josh Allen LOVES Buffalo! When he talks about this he states, "This is where I'm meant to be"!

Does anyone else recall the outpouring of love that this fanbase gave his family after his Grandmother passed away...more than 3 million to the Patricia Allen fund? 

They are not getting rid of McD for Brian Daboll...the Buffalo Bills are 4-2 with a plus 34-point differential. The NY Giants are a 1-5 with a negative 96-point differential. 

This team still has a solid shot at not only the playoffs but also the SB. 

What is it with some people to make posts like this? Just stop! Or go root for your real favorite team and leave the Buffalo Bills alone.

57 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Purdy sucks what's your point? You think they are giving him one of these 55-60 mil per year contracts that franchise QB's get when they could just offer that to Josh instead when he's a free agent?

Well considering only Josh is a better QB than Purdy... yes because he's almost a whole contract younger than Josh.